Author Topic: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?  (Read 162696 times)

bookworm_ako

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #480 on: May 28, 2012, 05:31:51 pm »
yes, kami pa ngayon  :) medyo LDR kasi sa ibang state cya pero araw araw naman kami nag text. more than a year na kami.

lovesick

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #481 on: May 28, 2012, 08:56:57 pm »
yes we're still together 8 months na

sa forum ko lang din nakilala not here though...

nung una kame nagkita with friends syempre mahirap na then after that 1st meet ayun nasundan hanggang sa magkaligawan na at maging couple. :)

swertihan lang talaga.

Gabrielle Andre

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #482 on: May 29, 2012, 09:31:02 am »
^ yes sis tama swerte lang talaga.

Im into dating people I've met online lang. But my general rule is, you have to be Pinoy and you have to be from NCR =)) I've had like 3 boyfriends i've met online lang na I dated talaga. All 4 of them proposed marriage to me. All  relationships lasted for more than 2 years. I married one of them (he passed away 3yrs ago). Now I met someone online din, we've been dating for 2months now, we spent time together nung umuwi ako Manila. He's arriving here sa province in 4 days, para magpaalam sa parents ko na pakakasalan daw niya ako.

dumpee.o13

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #483 on: June 02, 2012, 01:33:44 am »
^ good for you, sis. ako pala ang hindi swerte. LOL! :D

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #484 on: June 07, 2012, 01:48:33 am »
Never tried, also. 

av

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #485 on: June 07, 2012, 02:06:40 am »
Met my first bf online. We lasted for 3 years. :)

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #486 on: June 07, 2012, 02:44:42 am »
yup.. for 6 months.

abbina

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #487 on: June 07, 2012, 12:13:09 pm »
Yup. Dated 7 guys na nakilala ko online and ended up with one of them.  :)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #488 on: June 07, 2012, 06:40:22 pm »
^ yes sis tama swerte lang talaga.

Im into dating people I've met online lang. But my general rule is, you have to be Pinoy and you have to be from NCR =)) I've had like 3 boyfriends i've met online lang na I dated talaga. All 4 of them proposed marriage to me. All  relationships lasted for more than 2 years. I married one of them (he passed away 3yrs ago). Now I met someone online din, we've been dating for 2months now, we spent time together nung umuwi ako Manila. He's arriving here sa province in 4 days, para magpaalam sa parents ko na pakakasalan daw niya ako.

grabe sis. parang sobrang roller coaster naman ng lovelife mo!  3 bfs and 4 proposals, and widowed ka ngayon? then getting married again soon! wow!  I am speechless.

JINJIN:*

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #489 on: June 07, 2012, 08:54:08 pm »
uu..jan ko nga na meet ang ex husband ko eh.

online ko rin na meet ang true love ko..

jan ko rin na meet ang hacker friend ko.

jan ko rin na meet ang iba ko pang ka fling hahahaha...

you have to know the drill if you are into this. It takes a lot of practice para ma master mo to hahaha...by the way you will never know who you will meet online. Pwedeng chakbells pwedeng papabols. You will never know..so ingat din diba.

happyb2b.2014

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #490 on: June 08, 2012, 09:21:50 pm »
met my current bf through an online portal 4 years ago and until now going strong pa din kami :)

Gabrielle Andre

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #491 on: June 08, 2012, 10:12:56 pm »
grabe sis. parang sobrang roller coaster naman ng lovelife mo!  3 bfs and 4 proposals, and widowed ka ngayon? then getting married again soon! wow!  I am speechless.

sis, I mean I've had 4 boyfriends and one became my hubby(may his soul rest in peace)..all 4 of them proposed marriage to me also. I've been widowed for  3 years now, and I recently met online this boyfriend #5  who I'm going to marry in a few weeks time

N.

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #492 on: June 08, 2012, 11:50:09 pm »
Yes. I expected too much from it but it turned out to be a fling. I was too young then- just fresh out of high school. I guess nasilaw lang ako sa freedom ng college life. Now when people ask me, I really don't tell them that the first person I ever dated was someone I met online. Parang, nahihiya ako. Haha.

princesskiss

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #493 on: June 09, 2012, 04:53:14 am »
yes.. and it was just a one night stand..haha

phoebe1811

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #494 on: June 24, 2012, 08:28:48 pm »
yes once last year..1st kong makipag meet and then eventually he became my bf...pero now wala na kami.

single na uli

xenos54

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2012, 06:45:43 pm »
serious date no..
casual yes..
made lots of friends too..
pero walang nag last..

maniwantiwan

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #496 on: June 29, 2012, 08:44:14 pm »

never ko pa nagawa eto, takot ako kasi sa panahon ngayon madami na mga loko loko eh...

xenos54

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #497 on: July 01, 2012, 09:12:21 pm »
never ko pa nagawa eto, takot ako kasi sa panahon ngayon madami na mga loko loko eh...

ok lang basta sa public place kayo magkikita.. hehe..

donzski_doinks

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #498 on: July 03, 2012, 01:03:39 pm »
my 2nd bf, we met online. During yahoo messenger days. Our relationship lasted for 4 years and 4 mos..he broke up with me nung 2008. And now, after 4 years of being single, I'm into relationship again with someone I met only on facebook...and we are getting married on December. =)

simplymel

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #499 on: July 03, 2012, 03:41:16 pm »
   magdadate palang kami one of this weeks..  ;)
   pero textmates, yes. I have met some of them. Kaya lang, after one incident, medyo bastos ang guy, medyo natyakot na ako makipagmeet.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close