We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ hala,kita agad ang effect sa yo sis.Nakaka-inspire naman.Notice ko lang pag tinake ko na siya,parang nagcoconstrict yung lalamunan ko.Tiis lang talaga & iniisip ko na juice ng manggang hilaw ang iniinom ko.Okey naman yung maasim na taste.Ang amoy lang talaga ang nakakasuka.
@pink_stardust: Buti may effect agad sayo.Sakin wala pa rin.
Ah, okay. Sis thanks for the tip! Kaya pala masakit...di kasi ako umiinom ng water right after downing the ACV mixture. Now I know. Thanks, thanks! Nga pala, I also take supplements. Am I supposed to take those after drinking the ACV drink? Or should I take the supplements before the ACV?
ilang minutes before meal dapat inumin ang ACV?mga sis ano mas effective mefore or after meals?