We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Para dun sa mga hangad pumayat, I started at 155 lbs and i'm down to 135 lbs in 2 months.Very effective!!!
Para dun sa mga hangad pumayat, I started at 155 lbs and i'm down to 135 lbs in 2 months.
I've stopped taking ACV na for 5 days since umalis ako ng pinas, kasi naman [textspeak!] pa ko makita dito sa bahrain nung Bragg's. Para dun sa mga hangad pumayat, I started at 155 lbs and i'm down to 135 lbs in 2 months.Very effective!!!
ACV Toner Recipe:50/50 solution of acv and distilled water,let it dry for about 5 minutes then you can apply moisturizer if you want.Note: Meron daw purging about a week pero after okay na. It dries out acne and makes your skin 'glow'
^wala naman ako na experience na ganyan, paanong bitak bitak sis? nag ka crack ganun? sa paa at kamay?
i tried taking acv after meal but wala ako napansin na difference. so now nagstartna ko to take acv before meal baka umeffect na. i hope ^_^