watch now

Author Topic: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????  (Read 52538 times)

jellyfish

  • Guest
what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« on: June 26, 2008, 11:40:01 pm »
hi mga sis. sobrang nakakabored sa abroad when you are just moved or starting up. lalo na pag [textspeak!] pang work and [textspeak!] pang friends. just wondering, how did you cope up with this, ako gala lang ng gala parang explore what i can explore hanggang mapagod [textspeak!] mga legs ko.

pink.parasole

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:19:09 am »
watch tfc and gma
call my relatives

roxy_chic

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 10:11:40 am »
Explore the new place you live in.

And don't subscribe to TFC as much as possible. I've noticed that people I know who have TFC never embraced the country they moved to and always complain about how they miss the Philippines because of what they see on the Filipino programs. They also tend to be ignorant of the news and current affairs in their new countries.

I didn't get TFC and I find that I appreciate and know my new country better than my friends who have TFC do. Hence, I don't feel homesick or bored.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 03:25:44 pm by roxy_chic »

sue323

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 11:19:39 am »
I usually get so bored during late autumn & winter months. I can't go out because of the weather. What I did last autumn was to concentrate on my hobbies and I also went to an evening class it was a discussion course to improve my Finnish language skill.

jellyfish

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 11:23:18 am »
Explore the new place you live in.

And don't subscribe to TFC as much as possible. I've noticed that people I know who have TFC never embraced the country to moved to and always complain about how they miss the Philippines because of what they see on the Filipino programs. They also tend to be ignorant of the news and current affairs in their new countries.

I didn't get TFC and I find that I appreciate and know my new country better than my friends who have TFC do. Hence, I don't feel homesick or bored.


hay oo nga sis. i almost subscribed nga kaso nanghinayang ako kasi i will need to pay by myself, walang gusto makihati. so now, i just look in the internet for updates.  and tama ka nga mas nakakamiss pag nakikita mo yung environment sa philippines and yung mga food.

dezz

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 11:51:38 pm »
well kung walang tfc sa dorm nyo! buy magazines, kahit ano basahin! tanggal bore un! or nuod ng tv may HBO naman!

red_dragon8

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 04:36:52 pm »
Internet lang, kahit walang TFC or GMA basta may internet ayos lang.

beaupink

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 05:50:11 pm »
internet din, watch ng cable at play sa mga kids

mlee

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 09:27:36 pm »
I explored my interests. I used my boredom as an opportunity to improve my graphic design skills and my love for photogrpahy. I spend my time practicing and reading tutorials online.

watch tv, surf the net, blogging and when ever I'd reach a point of getting bored or depressed - I force myself to go out. I walk to the closest park (1 mile from where I live) or bike around.

My hubby also got me a dog 6 months ago which really helped me a lot from not being too depressed. Because my dog has to go out, I'm forced to go out with her. I made a few new interesting friends (finally) thanks to my dog! :D

lyn

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 11:19:46 pm »
Internet, watch shows, drive to the nearest department store or mall, call family or friends and catch up with the chores. :)

Ira_gwen

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 12:33:16 am »
Internet, thanks to the technology. I can't drive yet, but am looking forward to it para mabawasan homesickness ko.

BitchyLass

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 05:39:34 pm »
noong una nag lalakad lakad.. tapos na involve sa gimikan like disco and dating now just stay home mag soundtrip at mag chat..

ericaberica

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 02:31:53 am »
Internet.  Cook Pinoy food.  Buy Pinoy snacks.  :)

Idealistic

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 02:34:17 am »
I go out. I go to the mall and explore the city.

Before when I was new here and just got my license, I just drove through the streets for hours. Familiarizing myself to the city and streets. I end up places that are 60 miles away from my house. But I managed to know all the shopping malls, libraries and good parks around.

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 02:42:20 am »
Iniisa isa ko lahat ng mga spa at kung ano anong health, beauty & wellness ekek ang makita ko. Try lahat ng treatment paulit ulit hanggang magsawa.

Or pupunta sa hospital magpapa-consult sa lahat ng doctor.. tipong I will say "Tell me whats wrong with me" :)

jackie.fc.sardar

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 10:29:28 pm »



 well kumain ng kumain, heheh! eh pano kase  everyday ko naman sila kausap or ka chat! kya medyo ok naman...

+Safety_neT+

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 11:01:25 pm »
Telebabad kami ni misis... Tinatawagan mga relatives and friends.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 11:24:23 pm »
puro internet, books at tv lang din ako nung bago ako at walang magawa. minsan pinapasyal kami ng auntie ko kung saan-saan. pero one month lang kasi akong na-bore. anything longer than that, baka ganun din ginawa ko- nag-explore nang sobra. :)

kaikski

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 10:38:52 am »
Nood lang ng tv, minsan news sa Pinas, para may realization ng konti na i'm lucky to be here. Alam nyo naman nakakainis na minsan ang balita sa Pinas lalo na tungkol sa politics.

Email my friends, co-workers ko before. Text my parents.
Makinig ng music.
Watch movies.



Ira_gwen

  • Guest
Re: what do you do pag masyado nang bored or homesick ????
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 10:18:35 pm »
Internet paggising pa lang tas hiphop abs pampalipas ng oras.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close