Author Topic: All About Bridal Showers  (Read 240492 times)

angelpinkice

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #300 on: November 13, 2010, 10:50:37 am »
mga sis, weird ba if you will organize your own bridal shower?

try to ask your wedding coordinator to organize it for you or drop some hints to your H2B or MOH

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #301 on: November 14, 2010, 07:45:39 pm »
^ I think most H2B would rather that their W2B not have bridal showers.

peanutbeanma

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #302 on: November 20, 2010, 05:49:15 pm »
I just booked linden suites again for my other sister-in-laws bday party - the rate this year for the 2 bedroom executive suite was even cheaper than in 2006! haahaha it only cost me P6500.
they will allow up to 15 people in the room (they said this too in 2006 but we ended up being like almost 30) and then we can bring our own food - just as long as it isnt catered.
i'm so happy there was still a room available because it really has the biggest living room / dining room space and it allows bridal showers.

oh does anyone have exotic dancer referrals?
thanks!! - c

bb

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #303 on: November 28, 2010, 09:58:34 am »
girls!! natuwa talaga ko sa surprise bridal shower kagabi ng mga friends ko!!! sobra! it was a blast! super duper clean fun! ahahaha! kasabwat pa si h2b kasi sya nag-deliver sa akin doon sa place kung saan gaganapin ahahaha!

side kwento: one of my friends call kink cakes para magpa-gawa ng cake. sabi nya "madalian na kasi kailangan na bukas, yung cake na pang-bridal shower"

lady from kink cakes on the phone answered "ma'am ok lang po bukas, basta ma'am pang-bridal shower so nagkakaintindihan tayo na ito po yung may d**k ha?"

hahahaha! napaka-diretso! may game yung pinoy henyo na puro bastos naman ang words na papahulaan haha! tapos yung condom na ilalagay sa saging using mouth hay naku [textspeak!] ba yan!!!

sweetubeng

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #304 on: December 15, 2010, 11:40:47 pm »
ang saya naman ng may bridal shower ako diko na nagawa yan diko kasi na inform laha ng friend ko na ikakasal na ako. nagulat na lang sila nung nalaman na kasal na ako haha.  ;)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #305 on: February 02, 2011, 02:46:28 pm »
mga sis....ano bang pwedeng gawin for the bridal shower. yung simple clean fun lang. we don't prefer strippers kasi. hehe.

tia!

health.gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #306 on: February 03, 2011, 10:07:06 am »
^depende sa profile ng guests ninyo. pwedeng mag games, pwedeng manood ng movies, pwedeng mag inuman, pwedeng magkwentuhan lang magdamag

redmicki_ea

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #307 on: February 03, 2011, 10:12:27 am »
san ba kami pwede magkaroon ng reunion/ bridal shower, nakakatraw akasi yung mga aatend ng bridal shower puro lalaki, 20 kami lahat magkakaklase, tapos 5 lang aatend ng girls, the rest boys na. Engineering kasi kami, kaya puro boys classmate ko. Sabi nga nila wala ng strippers na lalaki kasi hinde sila mag-eenjoy dahil meron din sila nun. hahahaha!

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #308 on: February 03, 2011, 03:18:46 pm »
^How much did the "special guest" cost you and what was the package?

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2011, 11:21:15 am »
^ Kasama ba sa kontrata na dapat tayong tayo pagdating sa last song? Hihi.

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #310 on: February 04, 2011, 11:24:23 am »
^ Kasama ba sa kontrata na dapat tayong tayo pagdating sa last song? Hihi.

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #311 on: February 04, 2011, 11:30:46 am »
^ Kasama ba sa kontrata na dapat tayong tayo pagdating sa last song? Hihi.

jjparian

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #312 on: February 05, 2011, 10:59:46 am »
@budtz_25, pwedeng humingi rin ng number ng handler?  ;D just in case na gusto rin ng sister ko. i'm also planning for hervbridal shower eh...


_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2011, 09:53:15 pm »
what gift do you usually give sa bride to be on a bridal shower? does it have to be something kinky?

maloushky

  • Guest
Briday shower/ bachelorette party
« Reply #315 on: February 24, 2011, 05:09:51 am »
Hi!

I'm planning my best friend's bachelorette party and I wonder if there's a place here in manila that I can buy the bachelorette stuffs.. like the sash, crown, small penis straw whatever party favors regarding this. I used to live in the states and it's easy for me to find one there like in party city, spencer or hot topic. is there such a place like that here? I'm running out of places to go to. some said I go to Divi but there's nothing there, there's one in metrowalk but the price is overated, I look around malls in Ortigas and makati but no luck.

I'm pretty busy with work and I only have weekends for me to search. I'm pretty bad with art works as well so its inevitable for me to do it. I'm thinking of shipping the stuffs from Cali to here but the cargo is going to be more expensive than the items itself.

please help me out! I'm getting frustrated already since I wanted to give my best friend the best bridal shower she can have. and through here i guess you can also help me with ideas.

Thank you so so much!

Note: if there's a topic like this already, I'm sorry if I couldn't find it and started a new one. =)

LycheeMartini

  • Guest
Re: Briday shower/ bachelorette party
« Reply #316 on: February 24, 2011, 06:17:28 am »
You may check The Wedding Library Store at MOA.  It's on the right side when you enter.  They sell a couple of bridal shower stuff (but not a lot though).

For cakes, I usually order at Kink Cakes whenever I throw a shower.  They have "props" too.

Hope this helps! :) 

buchiboo

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #317 on: February 24, 2011, 04:20:31 pm »
hi sis budzt_25, papm rin po ng contact number. Thanks much sis :)

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #318 on: February 24, 2011, 07:25:34 pm »
aaww... I missed the Victoria Court promo. I'm planning another Bridal Shower for a friend.

simplyme28

  • Guest
Re: All About Bridal Showers
« Reply #319 on: March 11, 2011, 12:39:12 pm »
sis budtz_25 pede papm dn ng number ni special hehe..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close