We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^imo, the shampoos are not as effective as frontiline spray... you're better off getting frontline kasi it really works... but you cant use it if your dogs have open wounds ha.
My dog sleeps under the bed and this morning when I woke up there were 4 ticks in our bed, the tiny ones, but they were full from 'eating' all night I guess. This isnt the first time either just recently I have noticed ticks on the wall, floor, on and in the bed. I'm planning to buy frontline today for my dog and not let him sleep in the room anymore. Is frontline the best treatment for ticks?? Also how do I get rid of the ticks from my room??
^^ may ticks ba or wala naman? Btw, has he been vaccinated?Here's a link that may help you. Daming good topics dyan. =)http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/guide/grooming-dog