We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis karinamae sent you a private message. i would love to participate.
hi sis, ako rin gusto ko. anong age group ba dapat? anong class? a,b,c o d? ano po pala yung token? hehe thanks
Like what I have mentioned before, I am still attached with Satisfind. I don't know why for the others kung bakit wala silang narinig na feedback, but as for me I had several projects na with them aside from coffee shops. I had a shopping mall experience, a supermarket, a US clothing store and the latest was real estate where they really paid well.
buti nalang inopen ko thread na to. nakalimutan ko may assigned shopping pala ako ngyon sa focus. waah! thank you hehe.