watch now

Author Topic: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?  (Read 119246 times)

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2015, 05:02:12 pm »
I think I'm somewhere in between. Simple lang naman ako. Pero lumaki kase ako na sobrang alaga ng mom ko lalo na physique ko. And when it comes to pananamit ginagawa ako manika ng nanay ko. hehe!

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2015, 05:22:59 pm »
dati high maintenance gal ako..but now low na .mahirap na ang buhay hehe.need na magtipid.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2015, 01:37:54 pm »
Frustrated minimalist torn between contentment and hedonism. Still very much high-maintenance, in every aspect of life ;D

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2015, 03:18:07 pm »
Somewhere in between. I could be laid back or cowboy pero i also like nice things..

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #404 on: August 11, 2015, 07:01:53 pm »
I'm a high maintenance girl. Well i found this article about 12 signs that you're a high maintenance girlfriend.

http://www.cosmo.ph/lifestyle/motivation/12-signs-you-re-a-high-maintenance-girlfriend
I totally agree with it except 3 and 5. I dont like emojis and i dont care if the guy has a car or not.

I spend alot on food and stuff that i dont really need but i use my own money. Well i dont know if that would change anything though.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #405 on: August 16, 2015, 06:16:21 pm »
low-maintenance most of the time

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2015, 05:21:32 pm »
high maintenance when it comes to these things:
-- the product I use on my skin
-- place na tutulugan... I just can't sleep kung marumi, maraming langaw, insects or whatever or kung walang proper toilet.. so no to camping talaga ako.
-- toilet-- need I say more?
-- ayoko rin ng naiinitan ako or nabibilad sa araw lalo na ngayon na I'm on gluta...

Pero other than that.. I'm game for everything.

Low maintenance ako sa food. In fact, mas gusto ko fast food or carenderia basta relax environment kaysa fine dining. I dont like sosyalan parties. I prefer na simple gatherings/hang outs  lang with close friends.

I must admit before, maarte ako sa clothes, shoes and bags.. But now, that im a bit mature, I'm toned down na.

I don't go to salons often din , mas gusto ko pa kumain. Though when I go to salons, mejo high end.. I don't mind paying more when it comes to hair cuts and hair colors. Mababaw lang din happiness ko.. movie marathon with chips sa bahay, ang saya ko na.

So I guess, I'm somewhere in between.. pero my friends would say na high maintenance ako and maarte kasi I really have simple friends, ako yata pinaka maarte. and they say ,I look maarte talaga and sosyal ,pero di naman ako sosyal... I'm not comfortable being with sosyal friends nga. Though I used to be with the cool sosyal group in high school , peer pressure lang.. kaya siguro I wasn't really happy and I didnt get to have real connection with them... thats why my high school friends and I had a fallout kasi nga they become way too sosyal and I found my real simple inner self (ahem ahem)...  ;D my husband would disagree to this, I` swear! hahaha
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 05:23:26 pm by cosmochick »

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #407 on: August 17, 2015, 05:42:03 pm »
low maintenance... sabi nga ng mga friends ko..i'm one of the boys  ;D

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #408 on: August 20, 2015, 12:18:18 am »
In between lang.

meron times high maintenance, meron times low.. Depende sa gamit, depende sa gagawin.

pero sa mga parte na high maintenance, i make sure naman na i do my share. (i buy my own clothes, bags, lipstick, etc.)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #409 on: August 24, 2015, 02:41:27 pm »
Low maintenance for daily upkeeps.  I do splurge on bags and shoes once or twice a year though. 

karenvillaflor

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2015, 09:49:55 am »
It depends sa mood ko or sa budget. Syempre may dapat padin tayong unahing prioroties than our luho.

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #411 on: August 31, 2015, 12:48:24 am »
cross between both. high maintenance for travels but I can backpack except na hinde ko kayang matulog sa  lupa without sapin. A nice sleeping bag will do. hehe arte eh

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #412 on: August 31, 2015, 01:42:25 am »
I think generally low maintenance ako. I like things simple and straightforward. These days though dahil siguro nagkakaedad na, mas ramdam ng katawan ang discomfort at mas matagal makarecover, kaya mas nagiging high maintenance. Sakit na ng mga kasu-kasuan ko pag nahiga sa walang kutson. Lol :D

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #413 on: September 01, 2015, 02:15:41 am »
Low maintenance but I pamper myself naman every now and then.

karenvillaflor

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #414 on: September 03, 2015, 02:48:41 pm »
Low maintenance. Tipid din :)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #415 on: September 04, 2015, 08:49:57 am »
I'm actually both. What comes out, just depends on the situation.

For example Im high maintainance when it comes to:

1.) When I travel I need to stay in at least a 4 star hotel, i don't enjoy rustic settings at all.
2.) Im picky about food ayoko ng so-so lang. I mean i eat cheap food pero dapat parin masarap sya kahit turo turo lang or sa kanto galing yung food, taste is important to me.
3.) expectations of other people - high maintainance ako kasi I have high standards of people and of myself so medyo I'm hard to please
4.) anything related to my son, his stuff, his school, the thing he does
5.) I'm very specific with what I want - doesnt matter if its cheap or expensive ang important sakin its really what I want. If di yun ang gusto ko, wag nalang. All or nothing.


But I'm low maintainance when it comes to:
1.) fixing myself up - I dont need 2 hours to dress up and put make up on my face. I just need sunblock and lip tint plus blush ok na ako. I also just shower 10-15 mins (i guess kasi nanay narin ako)
2.) I'm generally not maluho - I like branded things but I'm also ok with not having the latest it bags or items


While writing things down - I realized ok mas high maintainance pala ako, hahahahahaha! :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #416 on: November 08, 2015, 06:38:26 pm »
I can be a bit of a drama queen minsan haha. Pero I'd like to believe that I am generally a Low Maintenance woman.

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #417 on: November 26, 2016, 09:12:54 pm »
Low Maintenance Gal here, as in yung mga kaibigan ko na namromroblema bakit di ako pala ayos, hahaha. And kapag naman aalis ng bahay at gagala nakapangbahay lang ako, shirt and matinong shorts or whatever na matripan ko. Also hindi rin ako msyadong attention seeker, I let my boyfriend do whatever he wants (wag lang mangbabae XD). Pero may mga time na todo ayos ako, make up, hair, and magandang pananamit. XD

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #418 on: November 27, 2016, 05:25:30 pm »
Super low maintenance, as in!
To the point na napaka boring ko na kasi the only fun I know is playing with my daughter haha.
Hindi ko hilig mag-ayos, lumabas, tumambay or whatsover. Gusto ko lang sa bahay doing nothing with my husband and daughter, that's it.

ultimatehousewife

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #419 on: January 01, 2017, 09:47:24 pm »
In between:

Low maintenance.
1.I do not wear make up.
2. I seldom go to salons. I color my own hair (60 pesos for DIY hair color okay na yun).
3. I wear basic shirt and jeans/ slacks.
4. prepaid card ako tapos promo pa sa Globe ginagamit ko.

High maintenance
1. Mas prefer ko mag uber or grab than mag jeep or taxi. Iniisip ko, mas safe kasi kahit mahal.
2. Derma once every two months (I spend 500 pesos) + derma products (around 1700 worth of products good for two months). Since I do not wear make up (my husband prefers na wala ako make up), dito ako bumabawi

The rest, pwede na tipirid :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close