watch now

Author Topic: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?  (Read 118964 times)

myshootingstar

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2013, 06:23:43 am »
Low maintenance.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2013, 04:11:58 pm »
tingin ko high when it comes sa pag papaganda.

Sa food hindi ako choosy. Pero dahil ma-food trip ako laki nggastos ko sa foods.

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2013, 04:49:27 pm »
Low Maintenance  ;D


ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #363 on: February 01, 2013, 08:27:42 pm »
Low-maintenance

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2013, 07:17:06 am »
Dahil sa GT...

From Low Maintenance.. magiging high maintenance na ata ako lol  ;D

Lakas ng impluwensya grabe hehe

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2013, 10:59:46 am »
in between i guess? when it comes with clothes/bags, i can wear/use anything without being too particular about the brand as long as they fit/look good on me. but i can be maluho at times with alot of things. and it doesnt help much as my hubby likes spoling me. :P

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2013, 05:10:54 am »
im a liitle bit of both. depends on my mood actually.  ;)

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #367 on: February 04, 2013, 10:19:22 am »
I was once very low maintenance when it comes to skincare/cosmetics. But after being diagnosed with dermatomyositis, nakupo very high maintenance na ako with my use of body lotion, shampoo, cosmetics, etc.  :-\

Emotionally, I'm kinda high maintenance. Mabilis akong magtampo, I'm sensitive - pero I'm also very generous and loving naman :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2013, 09:30:33 am »
Low maintenance.

happie

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2013, 08:52:29 pm »
I'm very high maintenance.  I do anything to maintain my beauty and youth.  I need it for my work.   Call me narcissistic, I probably am, to the highest level !!!  But I'm also smart and successful.

mikoarai

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #370 on: March 08, 2013, 11:23:39 am »
I don't know. Maybe in between?

Coz I'm the type of person naman na hindi talaga maluho and nakukuntento naman kung anong meron ako like if I have bought a perfume, I will not buy the next one until I finish it, the same with other make-ups pero pag may nagustuhan naman ako kahit mahal binibili ko pero rare yung ganun feeling. I also learn how to style myself without spending too much money naman.

I also don't have problem hanging out in a simple tambayan lang rin. Kahit saan mo ako dalhin I'm always game but at the same time I can also handle myself when it comes to high class parties rin. Siguro the only thing na high maintenance talaga sa akin is that when I spend money for parties kasi party girl talaga ako. I always love my parties to be extravagant so doon talaga napupunta halos lahat ng money ko. haha

ano kaya tawag sa akin? In between naman mga sis diba?  ;)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #371 on: March 08, 2013, 11:18:33 pm »
Morality-wise, yes. I tend not to idolize people with a very bad record, or let's say, I won't ever idolize people who are mataas ang pride, mahadera/o, hambog, malandi, or 'yung tipong hindi karespe-respeto ang aura -- so yeah, the higher the standards I set, dun ako high-maintenance.

However, in terms of food, makeup, clothes, I'm low maintenance. Haha.

happie

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2013, 09:49:12 pm »
^ I got confused for awhile there.

sixteen16

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2013, 09:35:40 pm »
low maintenance..

mscuriosity

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #374 on: March 28, 2013, 05:53:43 pm »
ako sis, low maintenance lang. ever since kahit nung dalaga pa ako. simple lang. ala ding masyadong luho. but i give myself a reward naman every once in while.

^ yeah. Like you will treat yourself somewhere for the job well done.

Leigh Anne

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #375 on: April 15, 2013, 11:14:29 am »
low maintenance, i don't really care about brands ng mga gamit kahit noon pa but hubby treats me as high maintenance wife, he spoils me so much (i deserve it daw) :-*

bpa

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2013, 08:41:35 pm »
low maintenance in terms of clothes and bags and shoes. i don't mind not having branded stuff. ok lang basta good quality and i like the style and not fake. di ako ingiterang frog.

high maintenance with my skin. can't use just any kind, not coz of kaartehan, but madali ako ma-allergy like sa sterling silver, itchy and nagkakarashes talaga ko pag low quality. high maintenance sa food. i really don't eat street foods, maarte na kung maarte, but i think it's dirty. except yun pwede mo naman iinit uli sa bahay like barbecue. and picky eater ako, mahilig sa food pero mas madami ayaw kainin.
emotionally, high maintenance. attention-seeker ako kay hubby. hehe. if i'm talking to him, or just talking, dapat full attention saken.

so, i think i'm both but if i consider myself based just on just being me, definitely low. di ako maluho and madali ako ma-please.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2013, 06:53:50 pm »
High. Kasi nagpapderma ako eh.

haha

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2013, 08:01:54 pm »
sa
^ I got confused for awhile there.

same here sis

gorgeousgem

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #379 on: May 29, 2013, 10:48:20 am »
I'm somewhere in between na may pagkaHM dati when I was single but now low maintenance kase natuto na. Sayang kase ang pera para kay baby ko na lang. Pero dati shopping galore talaga - bags, shoes, jewelry, perfume etc. Now casual lang minsan kahit ano na lang suot basta malinis at comportable :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close