watch now

Author Topic: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?  (Read 119095 times)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #340 on: October 30, 2012, 08:42:00 pm »
Low maintenance, overall. However, since ma-OC ako, the high maintenance thing is like... da EFF!

erin1992

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #341 on: November 13, 2012, 03:26:05 pm »
ako low maintenance lang, gusto ko kasi simple lang. i know how to appreciate beauty and fashion pero di ko lang talaga ma-apply sa sarili ko. di ako mahilig sa make up noon pa.
fashion o make up man, minimal lang lagi and dun lang ako sa 'safe' choices.

sa emotional stuff naman, dun ako medyo high maintenance, gusto ko lagi maraming time pero pag di naman carry , kaya ko naman mag-adjust.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #342 on: November 14, 2012, 09:14:21 pm »
low maintenance physically kase tamad ako maglagay ng kung anik-anik sa mukha at katawan pero emotionally, medyo demanding ako but i can adapt and adjust naman

monbla

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2012, 02:28:35 am »
Materially, no.

Emotionally, medyo. Maramdamin ako e and madaldal kapag nagtatampo. Hehe.

onlyme

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #344 on: November 15, 2012, 02:13:37 pm »
Low Maintenance

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #345 on: November 15, 2012, 03:44:03 pm »
Maybe High maintenance.  Although, I dont go for branded stuff all the time.  Kuripot din ako minsan eh.   ;D  But if we talk about attention, I want his attention, time and love all on me.  I want to be adored and appreciated even in small things I do for him.  Gifts should be there constantly, kahit pinakamura lang yan masaya na ako.  What I want to see in my man is him willing to spend for me, regardless of the price.  Ayoko talaga yung sabihan ako.. "Wag na, magastos yan eh."   I don't ask unreasonable things kaya, I hate being treated like... nothing.

Maybe it was how i was treated way before, or maybe it was really written in my signs (astrology).   :) 

monbla

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2012, 03:50:09 pm »
I feel you. Demanding ako sa time at attention. Kahit kkb palagi ayos lang, pero clingy ako, gusto ko laging may quality time.

immy

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2012, 04:51:25 pm »
When I was still single medyo high maintenance ako but when hubby and I started saving for our wedding/future, I learned to say no to shopping, gimiks and out of town trips. Medyo nasasanay na rin.  ;)

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2012, 08:46:39 am »
When material things are involved, I'm a low maintenance gal.  Cowboy kung cowboy. I hardly spend on branded stuff, except for things that will last a long time.

Pero emotionally, I'm such a control-freak.  So yeah, high maintenance ako emotionally. Poor husband. :p

vanilla

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #349 on: November 16, 2012, 05:55:59 pm »
Physically
- I like to think low maintenance lang ako pero mahilig ako magpaganda like sa skincare not makeup naman.
   
Emotionally -  medyo high maintenance gusto ko kasi yung pampered ako.hehe

errolavi14

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2012, 08:05:23 pm »
nung dalaga ako super vain ako. lahat dapat branded, perfumes ..alahas etc.
pero pag may pamilya kana.. well higher level narin ang mga dreams like house, lots, cars etc. which everyone wanted.

ngayon sabon at lotion nalang ako nagpapakamatay.. ayokong pumanget!!! wahahaha

i can say at may age (33) hindi na ako sobrang materialistic. ok lang as long na maayos panaman ang mga suot ko ok pa ako. pag hindi na dun nalang bibile.  :D

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2012, 08:10:28 pm »
Low-maintenance :)

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #352 on: November 19, 2012, 05:15:58 pm »
Dati during my H.S and College days high-maintainance Gal ako. But as soon as i got job and spend my own money for things and food, in an instant i became a low maintenance girl.

JayLan

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #353 on: November 19, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »
most of the time LOW but there are times na HIGH din =)

yezzi

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #354 on: November 21, 2012, 11:11:19 am »
Materialistic, low lang or anything my hubby can afford.

Emotionally, low lang din, hindi ako clingy, selosa okay na sakin yung nag-uusap kame everyday, may Il love you and kiss :)

polymath2012

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2012, 09:18:30 am »
LOW maintenance, mga ex ko lang naman ang high-maintenance, haha  :-\

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #356 on: January 04, 2013, 09:01:19 am »
Physically - average, I need my make up and shoes! but Im fine with basic clothes and minimal make up

emotional - high maintenance :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2013, 11:21:26 am »
I'm in the middle.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #358 on: January 04, 2013, 12:55:55 pm »
Somewhere in between pero siguro mas lamang sa pagiging high maintenance. We deserve to be and feel special!

diamondsinthesky

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #359 on: January 16, 2013, 07:11:40 pm »
Hmm...it depends. When it comes to food, I don't consider myself as a picky eater. I'm the type you can bring to what you call "hole-in-the-wall" establishments. However, when you talk about taking care of myself, that's a different story. I'm quite "maselan" with my beauty regimen and as high-maintenance as it may sound, having a clean bathroom during overnight stays is a must for me. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't stand grooming in an unsanitary washroom.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close