watch now

Author Topic: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?  (Read 119097 times)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #320 on: May 30, 2012, 11:32:22 pm »
My friends and my cousins say i am high! I beg to disagree.. lol. good thing bf agrees with me. :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:10:13 pm by det060403 »

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2012, 04:05:08 pm »
nope. jologs jologs ko nga e. LOL

rianne_mallows

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2012, 10:00:12 pm »
low maintenance on most things ... bags, clothes, shoes, kahit ano ok lang
 sa skincare lang ako maselan

jeloeight

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #323 on: June 01, 2012, 06:10:34 pm »
low maintenance on most things ... bags, clothes, shoes, kahit ano ok lang
 sa skincare lang ako maselan

Same here  :) I'm not fond of buying expensive / branded stuff. Anything I'm comfortable wearing or just plain simple.. But when it comes to skincare, I won't risk on anything cheap  ;)

Ms_Candy

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #324 on: June 01, 2012, 10:13:04 pm »
low maintenance.  :)

jals vins

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #325 on: June 09, 2012, 04:28:13 pm »
low-maintenance.. 90 percent of the time. ;)

digitalbodega

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2012, 06:59:27 am »
I say, just between, not too low not too high....

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »
Low maintenance ako at asawa ko mismo nagsabe saken at happy naman daw siya.
Sabe ko sa kanya, matawa ka kung high maintenance ako eh sa P.U.P nga ako nag-aral.
Alam mo ba yung dinadaanan ko dun araw-araw?
Ako pa yung nagpro-propose sa kanya na mag-commute kami para makatipid.

chinkee

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #328 on: June 17, 2012, 07:54:38 pm »
Guess i'm "medium" maintenance.. :-) i'm a foodie kasi so someties i really splurge on food.. Plus i really love pampering myself...pero i pay for it myself naman

Huntress Krystle

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2012, 01:41:00 am »
Mostly low maintenance. Lumaki kasi ako sa simpleng pamumuhay and cowgirl ako in the sense na madali mag-adapt at hindi maarte. Siguro ang kailangan lang i-maintain sakin are my pets. Sa kanila kasi ako gumagastos and not so much on myself. ^_^

bluedanube

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #330 on: September 12, 2012, 03:29:07 am »
middle of the road.
may konting kaartehan din sa material things pero not to the point where spending on them will drive us to the poor house.  i don't demand naman that i have to have a certain something.  but i do want to have some nice things din. 

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #331 on: September 12, 2012, 10:55:38 am »
Low maintenance girl. I do pamper and treat myself for some girl time but i always tend to be simple. As for skincare, i don't put a lot on my face. My regimen is simple: cleanse, moisturize and apply lip balm. Having found that the simple regimen works well for me, I stick to it. For clothes, i stick to basics. I have  a few dresses but they are not the vulgar in loud colors nor matronly. But i tend to be extravagant with shoes, they are not the expensive branded types and not those pumps with sky-high heels.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2012, 01:24:44 am »
Somewhere in the middle.:) I am not into luxury brands (my closet is full of cheapo high street brands and unlabeled tiangge stuff)  but I tend do spend thousands of $$$ on photography equipment. I also enjoy fancy restos and hotels. I love expensive champagne too. I only fly coach if travel time is 5 hours or below. If it's 6 hours or above, I insist on business class.

Hmmm... So nyay, leaning towards high maintenance pala. :D But then again, it's my money I spend most of the time naman,  and I had been working my b*tt off so I can indulge in the things I love.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:32:26 am by Prunella »

ayka

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2012, 01:46:23 am »
^@prunella, correct! sometimes you need to enjoy the fruits of your hard work.  :)

when it comes to apparel, cars, hotel and the like, i admit high maintenance ako. but when it comes to food...hala sige, mapa-Spiral or hanggang sa nadaanang carinderia pa ko kumain, basta gutom ako at masarap!

craziestqueenever

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #334 on: October 06, 2012, 10:10:06 pm »
Low Maintenance Girl.  Hindi ako maluho, mahilig nga lang akong kumain :D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #335 on: October 06, 2012, 10:21:52 pm »
I think I am in between. Pero di naman ako sobrang maarte. Kaartehan ko lang naman is yun make-up and my hair. Other than that kahit saan pwede naman ako. Hehe! :)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2012, 07:42:13 pm »
Low Maintenance Girl.  Hindi ako maluho, mahilig nga lang akong kumain :D


sis pareho tayo  ;D ;D

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #337 on: October 12, 2012, 07:38:54 am »
Ako low maintenance ako kahit dati pa. Kaya nga madami ako ipon kahit nung dalaga pa ako. But of course, once in a while I give myself a reward naman. Most of the time, food. I prefer to spend my money sa mga bagong restos na hindi ko pa nat try kesa sa bumili ng bagong damit. hehe

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #338 on: October 12, 2012, 09:18:03 am »
Physically - low maintenance                 
Emotionally - I'm not clingy, but very much loved by hubby

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2012, 12:43:04 pm »
as much as i want to say na low maintenance lang ako, high talaga ako. kahit ako nahahahigh maintenance sa sarili ko eh.  :-[

BUT i am flexible and can adapt naman. i mean di ako nag-iinarte if andyan na. go na lang ako. wala din naman papatunguhan ang pag-iinarte ko. haha! if it needs to be done, then it will be done.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:22:16 pm by iwannabeasupermodel »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close