watch now

Author Topic: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?  (Read 118985 times)

RonaWeasley

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2008, 03:48:46 pm »
low maintenance lang ako :)

angeleyes

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2008, 06:26:15 pm »
somewhere in between....flexible ako....

ellheym

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2008, 07:14:50 pm »
low maintenance

maharani

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2008, 11:02:03 pm »
i CAN be both

courtneylove

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:35 pm »
in-between

pandalicious

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2008, 12:15:39 pm »
super low maintenance

mandz

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2008, 01:05:54 pm »
i'm sooo simpLe kaya Low maintenance Lang ako but as days passed by i'm beginning to pamper myseLf more often and i'm afraid na baka dumating ang time na maging high maintenance na ko (sana naman hindi, hehe)

kasi before bihira Lang ako magpa faciaL, now i have my reguLar DP session na, before simpLeng Likas papaya soap Lang ang gamit ko, now, i'm trying different soaps na, and i'm using VMV which is expensive for a soap, before sa simpLeng hair saLon Lang ako nagpapagupit but now, i go to expensive saLon na..before i eat sa mga resto na enough Lang ang price di mura di rin mahaL but now i eat in an above middLe cLass resto na.. i think of it as a reward for myseLf for working so hard but i think sobra na ata ako? haha

kaya sometimes nagagaLit na ko sa sariLi ko, but i can stiLL controL myseLf.. hehe, yun Lang siguro..

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2008, 12:00:59 pm »
I'm a combination of both. I am low maintenance in a way na I don't mind where I eat or where I go or where I shop. For instance, I can and do shop in 168. I do ride a jeepney when I'm in the Philippines. I am high maintenance in a way na I love to travel a lot and I'm kind of an OC when it comes to details.

* brendz *

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2008, 01:19:14 pm »
i think i can be both rin...
depende eh...
minsan i'm a hermit(i don't put any stuff on my face & body) minsan naman super vain...
carinderia or fine dining
mga ganyang drama...

cassie

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2008, 01:26:53 pm »
both siguro..

i can eat anywhere pero minsan gusto ko rin ng finer things in life :)

snow

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2008, 01:34:47 pm »
i think balance lang..pero once i want something tlaga ..humanda ka ill gonna buy it or do it kahit mahal pa sya. Pero i save for it para di magalaw savings. Dapat naka schedule... ;)

ala me gaano beauty regimen  so not so magastos. Simple make up lang saka tagal pa maubos. Saka di me mahilig mag buy ng buy ng beauty products.. Pinag iisipan ko muna. Kasi sensitive skin e.

I am a health conscious person so kahit mahal buy ako basta natural and proven na maganda sa health. Excluding gym dahil tamad me mag exercise.

Sa resto...kahit mahal i will dine there pero once na di me satisfied yoko na balikan. I often go to resto na love ko food ...whether expensive or not.

Pero matipid me pag dating sa paggamit ng kotse ko..makikisakay nalang ako.hehe.

Sa gimik..na outgrow ko na ang gimmick..coffee coffee nalang halos  or kain lang talaga.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:38:30 pm by snow »

purplesassy

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2008, 06:17:18 pm »
a touch of both i guess ;D

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2008, 12:09:57 pm »
ako rin both eh.. depends on my mood talaga

sometimes I'm super low maintenance to the point that I just can't be bothered... pero minsan rin, napaka high maintenance naman na nagugulat si fiance sakin ;D

starberry

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2008, 06:11:04 pm »
BOTH. It depends lang on my mood. :)

chez

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2008, 10:19:24 pm »
I guess I can say na I'm both...i can eat in a malinis na carenderia or be in  the best resto for fine dining ...for high end stuff, i work hard for it...i buy things with my own money.  i love to pamper myself esp after a really trying week at work.

funnybone

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2008, 05:21:19 pm »
When it comes to wanting attention sobrang high maintenance ako. I'm hoping to change this e para the next time I enter into a relationship hindi na magiging problema ito... For everything else naman I think I'm pretty low maintenance... I think lang naman e. I'm not exactly sure. =D

shopchic

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2008, 09:54:14 pm »
Low maintenance ako, as in I don't care much.

catie08

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2008, 09:58:59 am »
Low maintenance.. to the point na mapagkakamalan ako ng mga client na isang staff lang sa company at yung assistant ko ang Boss. ;D

Everytime I shop, almost whole day ako sa mall pero i end up buying nothing. Ok lang, may magagamit pa naman ako. ;)



dvd_girl1234

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2008, 04:44:01 am »
i think im low maintainance... i dont expect anything that cant be given... i dont ever expect na madala ako sa fancy places and bigyan ako ng expensive things.. ever...

but what i do know can be given to me, like  lambingan, the time, the effort etc... yun! i always hope and want that...

pretty_cavitemom

  • Guest
Re: Are you a High or Low Maintenance Gal?
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2008, 11:55:27 am »
Low maintenance! Or better yet, very practical to describe myself. But I always see to it na I'm very presentable when I go out, kumbaga konting ayos lang, pwede na, and then sasabayan ng bonggacious projection.  ;D I believe naman, it's the way you carry yourself that gives you appeal, di ba? When I buy signature clothes or stuff, pinag-iipunan ko yon with my own money AT bihira lang mangyari, kasi nga, I know my limits. Kahit saan pwede akong mamili ng gamit, di ako maarte. Yun nga lang, mas nasa practical side ako before I buy something.

May kakilala ako, high maintenance siya, pero sorry to say, kahit super mahal ng things niya like clothes, bag, or shoes, wa epek. Di pa rin siya mukhang class gaya ng gusto niyang i-flaunt sa lahat. Kaya talagang nasa pagdadala yan. Sa kaso nung kakilala ko, hindi umubra ang pagpapaka-TH niyang maging high maintenance, kasi hindi niya carry. ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:58:45 am by pretty_cavitemom »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close