watch now

Author Topic: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair  (Read 362846 times)

xthine

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #420 on: July 04, 2014, 04:10:51 am »
^ Love Leather honey din.I use it for dark colored bags (I only have 1 brown and 1 black).I tried that on a peach colored bag and seems ok din medyo nakakakaba lang habang di pa nadry kasi nakaka darken talaga.Effective nga ba siya for waterproofing? I only use it for moisturizing/cleaning.

Not sure about water proofing but this is what it says on the website:  'How does it work?
Leather Honey soaks into leather’s pores, hydrating the individual fibers of the leather and providing a water-repellent barrier that prolongs its life. It adds moisture and flexibility to both dry, cracking leather and stiff new leather '

happie

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #421 on: July 11, 2014, 05:19:50 am »
Yan naging problem ko. Hindi ko na nalalabas bags and wallets ko, my bally looks worn down, may heavy metal plate kasi the wallet and i didn't put stuffing on it and i don't know how to clean nor do i have humidifier in my closet.

Around how much would vintage charge to restore a makintab leather wallet and my first ever lv? Worried din ako with my chanel that i just placed in the top shelf of my closet. Don't have much room right now for my bags or anything else for that matter

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #422 on: July 18, 2014, 12:24:00 pm »
Where can i buy Leather Honey?

seven82

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #423 on: July 23, 2014, 01:19:37 pm »
mga sis, paano mareduce ang smell ng leather? i'm not sure kung ako lang ba ang ganito. alam ko madaming nababanguhan sa smell ng leather, but hindi pleasant ang smell ng leather for me. kaya hindi ko magamit ilang bags ko kasi nahihilo ako kapag naamoy ko ng matagal. i have one na hindi ko talaga carry yung amoy. made of cowhide leather.

any remedies? TIA  :)


xthine

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #424 on: July 27, 2014, 01:45:38 am »
I got my Leather Honey from Amazon.  I haven't tried getting rid of the smell of leather, browsing online it looks like leather soap might be helpful.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #425 on: July 27, 2014, 02:21:29 am »
^^ i'm using ilog maria leather balsam. Ang yummy ng smell! Might get rid of the strong leather smell. Magaamoy honey yun bags mo hehe.

seven82

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #426 on: July 27, 2014, 01:15:32 pm »
^^ and ^ thanks mga sis!  :) will try that.

been browsing online din on how to remove the smell pero hesitant ako to try the methods kasi baka mamaya masira yung bag. sayang naman.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2014, 12:44:20 pm »
Hi mga sis! Ask ko lang paano mag-tanggal ng mantsa ng jeans sa lacoste pvc bag? Nagmantsa kasi yun jeans ko dun sa lower portion nung bag. Thanks in advance.

Updated: I used Perla para matanggal yun mantsa. Effective naman.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:30:38 pm by blackgreen »

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #428 on: October 09, 2014, 06:06:10 pm »
Looking for something to make my bag look good as new :)

happie

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #429 on: October 26, 2014, 01:59:59 pm »
Any feedback with doctor leather? I bought tory burch, and I barely used it may konting puwang na.  I am thinking of having it coloured black narin para hindi dumihin.  Please reply.

orangejuice_ker

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2014, 04:05:16 pm »
Mga sis, may alam kayong local reseller ng Apple Brand leather cleaner and conditioner? Pa-PM naman please. I want to try the products if effective sya to clean and mositurize the vachetta leather. Thanks!

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #431 on: November 01, 2014, 09:55:16 pm »
dapat ba gamitan ng leather conditioner ang Celine luggage?

and sino ma recommend niyong seller ng Bag Stuffer?OA kasi price ni poppy sa ig

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #432 on: November 06, 2014, 04:48:19 am »
worth it kaya magpa Oil and Water proof ng bags kay LoveMybags in greenhills??

happie

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #433 on: November 07, 2014, 06:31:49 pm »
Super expensive naman at doctor leather.  Change of colour for my tory burch is 3k.  Parang it for 8k lang.

kiracara

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2014, 08:57:13 pm »
Is it ok to ask for a pm for a trusted seller of Leather Honey? I want to try it out but can't order from the US/amazon :(

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #435 on: December 06, 2014, 11:39:42 pm »
saan ba pinaka ok magpa ayos?

Doctor Leather
Lovin my Bags
Bag Rx

spacemonkey

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2014, 10:54:29 pm »
you girls know where I can get Collonil products here?

aiden

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #437 on: January 21, 2015, 03:27:39 pm »
I committed a sin...my vintage Coach duffel was in a plastic box for a few months (moved house kasi) and nagka-molds siya now it has splotches. Huhuhu.

What do I do? I tried Tanner's Preserve leather cleaner but it did not take out the stain (faded the small ones at most).

xthine

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #438 on: January 21, 2015, 09:35:50 pm »
Just recently tried Lovin My Bags Beauty & Shine Spa Collection.  It was a 3 Step process, followed the directions carefully because I've read varying feedback online.  First few days the leather felt really stiff but within the same week it eventually softened, almost buttery sgain.  I would say different results from Leather Honey.

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #439 on: March 09, 2015, 10:35:30 am »
hi sis!

buhayin ko lang thread na to. my sister gave me her hand down LV and my hot stamp ng initials niya lol and since iba initials namin halata na di saken una hahaha. anyone tried to remove the hot stamping? i read sa ibang bansa they remove hot stamp (although yung color lang daw yung nireremove talaga like the gold color) di kaya nasira? saan pwede ganito?

thanks:)!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close