watch now

Author Topic: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair  (Read 362832 times)

sweetnicole0331

  • Guest
how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2010, 02:40:03 pm »
i recently bought my 1st longchamp and i heard some problems like bubbles,discoloration,etc.any tips on how to maintain?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:33:51 pm by sweetnicole0331 »

el hermosa

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2010, 12:42:36 am »
and the small holes in the corners!  inevitable? :(

j3an09

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #242 on: April 03, 2010, 01:06:01 pm »
i recently bought my 1st longchamp and i heard some problems like bubbles,discoloration,etc.any tips on how to maintain?

sis is this the foldable type na longchamp? i bought a longchamp bag pero yung hindi foldable. so far ok naman sya. natakot naman ako. pangharabas bag ko pa naman sya :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 01:08:18 pm by j3an09 »

Phuge

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #243 on: April 06, 2010, 06:11:04 pm »
leather conditioner

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #244 on: April 07, 2010, 12:17:41 pm »
and the small holes in the corners!  inevitable? :(

Yes I think small holes in the corners is inevitable. Lahat ng LC Le Pliage bags ko nagkakaroon ng ganun kahit anong ingat na gawin ko. Maybe because dahil Nylon yung material ng LC Le Pliage.  ???

winsher

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #245 on: April 08, 2010, 11:00:35 pm »
so far no holes on the corners of my longchamp..  but then, it's still fairly new kasi.. so can't really say for now yet. sana wag naman magka-holes..  :-\

i try to keep the interior clean by using a bag-2-go organizer.. unlike normal bag organizers, bag-2-go's shape is wider so it fits perfectly in my medium Longchamp SH LM Nylon.  I don't use a base shaper anymore cause the bag-2-go is sturdy & structured enough to keep the shape of my Longchamp. i also like that it doesn't make my Longchamp look too stiff like in some Longchamps that I see around because of their base shapers i think.  it's nice & soft looking, but still structured.  Am very OC about that kasi.. :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:02:28 pm by winsher »

shizzle8dizzle

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2010, 03:22:40 pm »
Does someone know where to buy Apple Garde here in Manila? I don't really want to buy it online. :(

Please, if someone knows where to buy it, tell me ASAP! Thankies. :D

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2010, 12:03:03 pm »
me naman, i don't keep my bags sa loob ng sleeper bags nila as in lahat open.i also put those silicant packets that can be bought sa true value and ace hardware (home something yung brand) plus i have a dehumidifier.

twice a month i clean them with collonil leather cleaner and soap and spray waterstop/stain guard on them (i have a friend who buys these for me in japan)

i also lubricate my balenciagas with lubriderm lotion every other week to keep the leather soft.

yun.

sis where can i get the lubriderm lotion for the Bbag?

help naman pls..my LV Galliera 's handles and the leather trimmings on the opening has darkened..what can be done?  would cleaning work? TIA

trizh

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2010, 07:42:56 pm »
  -- mga sis anong ginagawa niyo kapag nasisira na yung part ng handle na nagcoconnect sa bag and handle?

summersong

  • Guest
Maintaining white bags
« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2010, 07:12:27 pm »
Has it ever happened that no matter how you much you take care using and storing white bags they still eventually get stains and marks? I have a few favorite white bags in leather/leatherette and I don't know how to remove a discolored spot completely without risk of damaging the material.

Any tips on maintaining the beauty of white leather bags? Thanks.

beckiebloomwood

  • Guest
Re: Maintaining white bags
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2010, 07:14:23 pm »
I got the same problem also. Pati sa shoes! Favorite ko pa naman ang white but madumihin talaga.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Maintaining white bags
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2010, 08:45:11 pm »
^me too that's my prob din kase mabigat ako maglakad so madalas nagagasgas mga white shoes ko. Pag dumi lang naman, I wipe them with soft wet cloth. Pag stains talaga, I use wipe out. I spray it directly on my white leather shoes/bag tapos wipe it with a soft cloth.

What I do now with my bags is I don't remove them from their dustbags when I'm not using them. I also don't hang them in my room like at the back of the door or some place else kase sa end ng street namin, sa labas ng bakod ng village eh may ginagawang SM and super duper dusty talaga nakakainis. So I keep my bags inside my closet and I put them there when I get home.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #252 on: June 18, 2010, 05:11:55 am »
I always have the problem of leather cracking  :( Why does this happen? Too humid?

shatz

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #253 on: June 18, 2010, 08:13:46 am »
^me  too ganyan, nakatago lang kasi, madalang magamit,. tingin ko sa init din, and hindi naeexpose sa hangin..

trizh

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #254 on: June 18, 2010, 10:52:41 am »
 ^^ naku true yan sis. pati handles. sana pwede pa marepair.

kho_leen

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #255 on: June 18, 2010, 10:10:53 pm »
i bought my first LC bag last month and it was an art deco.

I saw somewhere that they used magazines as base shapers so i tried it, pero parang natakot ako coz it was heavy baka mapa-aga ang holes. 

na-OC ako, so i bought an ilustration board and shaped it to fit the bottom of the bag.  so far ok naman.

then regarding the bubbles, i think they start on the folds of the Le Pliage, so i dont fold it anymore.  I stuffed it with bubble wrap.

But the worst thing happened. i was writing something on the plane.  di ko napansin, nalagyan ko pala ng dot yung LC ko.  :(

how do i remove an ink dot? sign pen pa naman. tried cleaning with water and cloth, still ayaw matanggal.  :(

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: how do you maintain your longchamp bags?
« Reply #256 on: June 18, 2010, 10:31:38 pm »
No holes, no bubbles, nothing whatsoever in my bag. But maybe its because I rarely use them these days.

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2010, 04:45:29 pm »
Help sisters!  May hope pa kaya para sa Chanel Cambon ko?  tagal nang hindi nagamit and may part na napi-peel off.  Ngayon gusto ko na uling gamitin pero napapangitan ako sa parts na nagpi-peel.

jellibean

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2010, 04:02:58 pm »
^^^^same here!!! problem ko yan ngayon.. [textspeak!] isang bag ko nag-crack na ang leather... help! help! help!!
advise naman mga sis kung pwede pa ma-repair??

love_mheriz09

  • Guest
Re: BAGHAGS: maintainance, storage and repair
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2010, 04:38:19 pm »
**mga sis i'm new here!

** me naman nasira [textspeak!] isa kong bag urrrrgggghhhh!!

**nine west pa naman un

**[textspeak!] zipper natanggal kc dmi laman nun eh!!

&&&&where po ba pwede pagawa iun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close