watch now

Author Topic: 1st birthday party without games or program  (Read 66451 times)

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 12:13:03 am »
on our baby's 1st birthday without games or program din.  pero may ibo-book kaming magic show for kids, pero yun lang.

puglover

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2012, 12:39:15 pm »
any more reccomendations for puppet shows aside from roppets?

red_mama

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2012, 05:46:05 pm »
I heard about Kuya Mau (Maurice Supetran) from "Batibot" he has ventri and magic show as well, have not seen him though...

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 02:26:29 am »
We're not planning on having games or a program for my daughter's first birthday. We only have one other baby in the family - aside from that all are nearing teens na. I don't see the point in having entertainment, plus I find them annoying. I have yet to find a host that does not annoy me.

I'm setting up a photo gallery and photo op area for lots of picture taking

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2016, 02:48:54 pm »
Upping this thread!

Currently planning my baby's 1st birthday party and I'm really not inclined on having games or any program at all. Corny ba? I just find big loud birthday parties a bit jarring. Also, we're inviting only less than 100 people, and there will be less than 10 kids only, 12 max. 

For those who didn't do programs, so pure kainan lang? I was thinking I could do a blowing the cake segment, and that's it. But who will host and welcome the guests? Ako rin? And then ako rin mag blow ng cake? Lol. Any ideas on how to go about it?

crookshanks

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2016, 11:36:18 pm »
I am planning this for my LO's 2nd birthday which is less than a month from now... medyo cramming na ko, need some suggestions din. We'll be celebrating it on Concordia Children's Services. Last I checked there will be 10 toddlers (2-3 yo) and 7 infants daw ang nandoon ngayon. I'm a little stump on what to do. I thought I would bring a little bubble machine, a diy small ball pool and... di ko na alam hehe. These are mga stuff na meron na si LO, kaya eto naisip ko na activities.. 2hours lang kame doon, so kain lang and will let them play. I'm not sure if I could do some mini games na mga nakita ko sa pinterest.. any thoughts? thanks

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2016, 12:52:32 am »
^^ sis maybe you can assign one close relative or friend na mag host ng party and will welcome the guests. :)

OfficeGirl

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2016, 02:48:14 am »
Not the type also to enjoy parties with programme/games. I'm now planning a pool party for my daughter's first para yun na din yung entertainment ng kids.

sexydee

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2016, 10:12:35 am »
Arts and crafts activity. Marami namang choices. Some kids prefer to do this instead of games/having magicians.

coyenho

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2016, 03:58:18 pm »
Hi Mommies,

If maraming kids ang pupunta, i strongly suggests na mag pa games or mag hire ng magicians.  We already celebrated my Son's birthday last Dec 11 Sunday. Inflatable slide lang ang ni rent namin kasi ang akala namin ni hubby konti lang ang pupunta na mga bata though enjoy ang mga kids yung mga matatanda ang nabobored. Kaya yung giveaways namin sa mga bata naging prizes dahil biglaan yung games. Marami din kasi nag tatanong kung anong meron may isa pa na mommy na nag suggests na mag pa games. All in all we enjoyed naman. Nabusog yung mga guests sa foods and ice cream plus nag swimming yung mga bata after :) FYI DYI lang yung ginawa namin na decorations pati yung centerpiece :) lahat galing divi :)

aaetfelipe

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2017, 02:12:24 pm »
Noong 1st birthday ng baby ko 2008, we celebrated it with immediate relatives in a buffet resto. No program nor games, kasi wala masyadong kids. I am currently preggy with my 2nch child after 9 years, not sure if same case na no program.

April30

  • Guest
Re: 1st birthday party without games or program
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2017, 02:15:24 pm »
I recently saw some who celebrated their child's 1st birthday without games and program. Planning to do this din on my son's 1st birthday. Sabay din ng Christening nya. Simple dinner lang. Wala na program, kainan lang talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close