watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs  (Read 147356 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2011, 06:15:27 pm »
Pilgrim's Theme

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #301 on: August 15, 2011, 04:20:48 pm »
I love listening to worship songs. My current favorite is The Anthem by Planetshakers. Such a victorious song, makes me want to just thank Jesus over and over for what He has done on the cross for us.

prinscisita

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2011, 09:58:34 am »

Indescribable
How can I keep from singing
Our God
I will follow
Friends in high places
No compromise
Enough
How great is Our God
Let God arise
Your grace is enough
Lift you high
No chains in me
Better than drugs
Everlasting God
Bring me to life

 :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #303 on: September 02, 2011, 01:14:05 pm »
Current fave:

Desert Song by Hillsong

Other songs I've been listening to (over and over) these past few weeks:

No Not One by Christy Nockels
Lord of All by Jose Villanueva
Through It All by Hillsong
Still by Hillsong

noemi86

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #304 on: September 06, 2011, 08:52:56 am »
WHO AM I

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

prettyliciousme

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2011, 12:38:19 pm »
*Thank you for loving me
*Holy is the Lord
*Amazing love
*Still
*Blessed be the name of the Lord
*Who am i
*Your grace is enough

florentyna05

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2011, 04:17:39 pm »
Still
Because of who you are
Draw me closed to you
Through It All

florentyna05

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2011, 04:18:02 pm »
Still
Because of who you are
Draw me closed to you
Through It All

chefytine

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #308 on: September 10, 2011, 02:43:35 am »
i will sing forever-bukas palad
 :)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #309 on: September 10, 2011, 04:36:53 pm »
sakin:

1. God will make a way
2. Lead me Lord
3. Patorale
4. sa kabila ng lahat
5. ang Panginoon ang aking Pastol
6. Healing

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #310 on: September 16, 2011, 01:30:58 am »
Right now, I like Light Up the Sky by the Afters. Ang ganda pa ng video, and very touching yung lyrics!

Light, light, light up the sky
 You light up the sky to show me You are with me
 I, I, I can’t deny
 Oh I can’t deny that You are right here with me
 You’ve opened my eyes so I can see You all around me
 Light, light, light up the sky
 Light up the sky to show me You are with me

Ysobella

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2011, 09:40:37 am »

Love to listen to Don Moen's I Will Sing especially when I'm feeling down.

hunnybunch

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2011, 04:17:19 pm »
Just a prayer away by Jaci Velasquez
Healing by Deniece William
Made Me Glad by Hillsong
Can't Live A Day by Avalon
The Power Of Your Name by Lincoln Brewster & Darlene Zschech
Oceans Will Part by Hillsong

deliciossa

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2011, 01:53:49 pm »
my all time favorite is consume me.

don't know who sang it though..

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #314 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:03 pm »
*mighty to save
*sea of faces
*how great is our god

cute_cat

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2011, 07:55:16 pm »
Why - Nicole Nordeman


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTrLJ_c0YOg&feature=related


Nakakatouch yung lyrics. Good to reflect on...

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2011, 09:16:27 pm »
you are the love of my life  ;D

phadportal

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #317 on: October 11, 2011, 11:28:52 pm »
1. Sacrifice by Bob Fits
2. Pilgrims Theme
3. Christ be our light
4. Stella Maris
5. at marami pang iba... :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #318 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:13 am »
Current Fave:
Indescribable - Chris Tomlin

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #319 on: October 13, 2011, 01:07:50 pm »
latest fave: all i am by the hillsongs

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close