watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs  (Read 147326 times)

noemi86

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2010, 02:00:39 pm »
^ me too! you reign! :)

still_hoping

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2010, 08:12:13 pm »
Above All
Through It All
Still

cyber_princesa27

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2010, 08:19:46 pm »
The Potter's Hand
Through It All
Hosanna

sallee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2010, 12:18:15 am »
Here I am Lord
Lead me Lord
I will sing forever
Sino ako?

raspberry

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2010, 04:19:24 pm »
Here I Am to Worship
Power of Your Love
All for Love
Salvation Belongs to Our God

icebucks_2007

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #265 on: October 08, 2010, 11:41:17 pm »
...Lead Me Lord...

sunshiny

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #266 on: October 23, 2010, 11:49:19 pm »
planetshakers: like a fire,the victory,never let me go/hillsong:fall.hosannah,salvation is here,evermore/delirious-raindown/reuben morgan:keep me and waterfalls.

sunshiny

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2010, 11:53:15 pm »
and more of you,im not sure with the title though- i want more of You and less of me in my life,You love me Lord ,more than I could ask for, do you know the title and artist?thanks

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2010, 12:05:20 am »
I am also looking for the full lyrics of Jesus my friend sana my makatulong

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #269 on: November 10, 2010, 02:34:42 pm »
Complete
Lord I give you my heart
Halleluia to the Lamb
God will make a way
Potter's hand
Above All
Power of your Love
Eagle's Wings
Still

and marami pang iba :) 

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #270 on: November 24, 2010, 03:07:51 am »
Hillsong Playlist ko:  :D
Still
With All I Am
In Your Hands
So You Would Come
Shout To The Lord
Glory To The King
The Power of Your Love
One Desire
I Give You My Heart
It Is You
Here In My Life
At The Cross
None But Jesus
I Live To Know You
Your Love
Lord of All

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #271 on: December 22, 2010, 09:52:35 pm »
Indescribable!
Shout to the Lord
Portion Forever
Friend of God
listed on my playlist! haahah

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2011, 04:02:51 pm »
united Hillsong
Chris Tomlin-indescribable you are amazing GOD (na inlove ako nito na song!) ^_^
jars of clay will always on my list
casting crows
jackie vasquez

noemi86

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2011, 07:14:49 am »
my new favorite song for God:

- Here in your presence
- Everlasting God

Good morning!!!

Have a great day ahead people!  :)

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2011, 10:15:45 am »
I Offer my Life
Lead Me Lord
Shout for Joy
In Him Alone
Tell the World

catherine

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #275 on: May 22, 2011, 11:30:46 am »
Anima Christi
Lead Me Lord

patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #276 on: May 22, 2011, 11:53:24 am »
- will all i am
- draw me close to you
- eagle's wings
- lead me lord
- i offer my life
- indescribable
- power of your love

auane

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2011, 12:21:50 am »
anima christi

cuteyabby

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2011, 01:59:19 pm »
i offer my life
this is my desire
power of your love :)

rush

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #279 on: May 29, 2011, 12:07:25 am »
-I am a friend of God
-Lift him up
-I sing praises to your name
-Lord I lift your name on high
-Kalakip ng Awitin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close