Author Topic: Most Romantic Message You Receive  (Read 157295 times)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #460 on: July 29, 2012, 06:09:57 am »
i actually dont remember the exact words but it was kinda like
"kahit sa anong/ilang gitara pa, di kita ipagpapalit"

kinda funny when i read it now, pero he plays guitar, that time nagkkwentuhan kami about expensive guitars; and at that moment naiyak ako sa kilig =p

yellowkitten

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #461 on: July 31, 2012, 12:55:16 am »
Me: you want me to move in with you, yet you want me to be independent. what is it that you want?! because i seriously can't understand you.
Him: I want you!
Me: But I don't understand you!
Him: I want you, okay? I want you with me, all the time. That's why  i begged you to come to the Philippines, yet you practically shoved the invitation in my face.
Me: I did not!
I turned away, and he grabbed my hand.
Him: Move in with me?
Me: okay.
Then we smiled at each other. :)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #462 on: July 31, 2012, 08:21:55 am »
Ang sarap magkababy kung ganito kalambing ang baby - referring to our daddy's girl daughter

Ang sarap din mag asawa kung tulad mo ang asawa - my hubby referring to me her wife..

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2012, 12:00:52 am »
I love you. Alagaan mo sarili mo pusa. Kasi wala ko jan sa tabi mo para alagaan ka.. Hmm, gudnyt mahal. I love you ulit ;D


super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #464 on: September 21, 2012, 06:54:03 pm »
We were inside the bank, he is falling in line while I sit and wait. I received a text message:

"Hi po, thank you. Ikaw ang pinakamaganda sa lugar na ito. Ilove you po!mwah!"

Natouch ako kasi 3months pregnant ako and he still makes me feel na maganda ako kahit malaki na ang tummy ko..

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #465 on: September 27, 2012, 10:57:29 pm »
Before for me love is a higher level of sexual desire, but now i know the true meaning of it. Love is doing the best serving the best and delivering the best for the object of your love. Thanks for loving me mahal. I love you so much and i always will.

muy003

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #466 on: September 29, 2012, 08:10:40 am »
This stuck with me, this was told to me by my ex, im not sure which one na nga lang. Hahaha.

After a drinking session, he sent me an sms saying, id want to be with you everytime na malalasing ko, and i was like he's getting naughty thoughts... Haha. Then he elaborated, "so i can hold your hair up everytime na susuka ka..." Very rustic pero it stuck with me and i still remember it everytime na may nagtatanong ng sweetest messages. It may not be what he said, it may be the feeling he's made me feel thst did the trick.

I remember na, it was my first bf, around 2004 or 2005...


lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #467 on: September 29, 2012, 08:26:42 am »
just tonight he said thank you for being my best fried. lover, confidant and i love you so much!

lilsachie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #468 on: October 01, 2012, 08:16:43 pm »
While he's driving..nakahinto kasi traffic,hinawakan nya chin ko sabay titig at sinabing "ganda talaga ng baby ko..i love you so much sana wag ka magbabago sa akin.." kakakilig!

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #469 on: October 05, 2012, 03:59:54 pm »
Ang sweet naman mga sisses! Kakainggit :)

prix

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #470 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »
-My love for you will never fade (with matching poem).. ;)

-i will always love you every single day of my life...  :-*

romanticure

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #471 on: October 16, 2012, 04:39:08 am »
..Share those romantic messages that your special someone told you (either email, text, letter or personal).. ;)


Love me and I'll make history with you.

snix

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #472 on: October 16, 2012, 12:19:10 pm »
kakaone year lang namin and he told me: let's make this work until makaabot tayo sadesired career natin at sa kasal natin and even after that..always :)

sobrang natouch ako at kinilig

purplecheesecake

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #473 on: October 17, 2012, 05:01:08 pm »
You make me laugh,
You make me smile,
You make me blush,
You surprise me with your 'bakits',
And yes, you make everything, even coffee better.
And holding your hand and hugging you and kissing you make me happy,
And I hope it makes you happy too, I love you Love ~  :-*

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2012, 06:16:58 pm »
hubby said Thank you for being the wife that I am, and that he really appreciate everything that I am doing for our family...

So sweet and I am moved!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 09:15:52 pm by super bratinella »

fruityp0p

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #475 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:21 pm »
while talking over Skype, bigla siya naging seryoso, and out of nowhere, he says "love, ikaw ang langit ko dito sa lupa", it made me cry, ramdam na ramdam ko yung sincerity at love niya for me :)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #476 on: October 17, 2012, 10:59:12 pm »
While we're talking about the day we first met bigla na lang niyang sinabi "Wala ka ng magagawa kasi ikaw na talaga ang naka destiny para sakin"


It really made me smile kasi before he doesn't believe in destiny.

skyrimgal

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #477 on: November 25, 2012, 08:51:32 am »
mabagal yung takbo ng laptop ko so binigay ko kay hubby para icheck. nung ibinalik sa akin, nasurprise ako kasi may love letter siyang iniwan sa sticky note:
I love you so much!! You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I remind myself of that everyday when i wake up and see you next to me. love always, ****.

 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #478 on: November 25, 2014, 10:44:52 am »
over the phone he told me, "ayokong mawala ka sa akin... deep sigh...pause... ganung ka kalalim sa akin."  aww parang sa movie lang.

momoxhien

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #479 on: January 04, 2015, 10:59:01 am »
i receive message with my baby ;)
he say that he love me somuch ;)
he always there to take care of me :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close