We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
since then everyday sya nag eemail at nag uusap via skype LDR po kami anyway here's mine:your the best thing that ever happened to me,and it is the best and most beautiful relationship in my entire life, I cannot afford to loss you my woman that filled the holes in my life and gave me optimism that i have not had since i was a child.I never met a woman who made me feel peaceful, safe, warm, cared for and who appreciated my thoughts and accepted me for who i am and not for what i had. Good people like you are rare and i do not want to ever look again. I want this to be the last time.
here's one i have known you for just a few weeks but it feels like i have known you for a long time already. I dont know how or why, i love you but i guess true love doesnt have to have any reasons at all. Youve impacted my life so deeply and loosing you will definitely kill me. I am longing to see you now,get to know you more..Touch you, feel you, feel the warmth of your love, Plan our future and love like we never loved before. I am looking forward and hoping that we'll be together forever... and ever.. Forever i will love you and be faithful to you. only to you, you are my world now, you are my life.. you are my destiny.
the wedding vow he gave to me last sunday..
wow sis talaga?? that's so sweet!! I'm so happy for you sis!