watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Criminal Minds  (Read 124476 times)

geminitalks

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #320 on: July 31, 2011, 09:10:48 pm »
3 months more? ang tagal pa....already watched again the dvd's for a week now na...missed watching the show already!

that's great news if thomas gibson is still on the show, love him being the leader of the group as well as the rest of the cast, i like them all!

jj and prentiss too!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #321 on: August 02, 2011, 12:13:47 am »
^
I read somewhere that the season 7 premiere is on September 21. :) So it's like a month and a half from now.

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:28 am »
I can't wait for season 7!  Ganda talaga nitong series na ito.  I love everybody in the cast.  Lalo na si Thomas Gibson!!!! I like him even before during his Greg and Dharma days!  Sana mag-smile naman siya paminsan-minsan sa show.... sobrang serious eh.

kcjane

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2011, 12:25:34 pm »
love this show so much....... aside from law and order svu ... eto lang ang nagustuhan kong u.s show

g3rl_23

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:28 pm »
september 21 pa??  1 month pa pala ang iintayin ko.  pero im excited.  sa first epi kaya complete na sila, i mean ire-reveal kaya agad si prentiss??  yun ang aking pinakaaabangan.  :)

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2011, 10:37:06 pm »
I'm glad they decided to bring back JJ. The team was not the same without her.

diamondgirl

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2011, 11:55:20 am »
I hate the Boston ripper! mamatay ang asawa ni Hotch

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #327 on: September 10, 2011, 03:16:45 pm »
^
Pero ang galing ni baby Jack sa working on a case. :)


11 days til Season 7! Excited na! :)

chez

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2011, 04:20:33 pm »
malapit na...yehey! cant wait for season 7

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #329 on: September 10, 2011, 07:23:05 pm »
Here are the details given by CBS regarding the Season 7 Premiere on September 21:

“It Takes a Village” – The BAU team is at a crossroads as they are questioned by a Senate Committee for their retaliatory actions in the wake of Prentiss’ loss, but an unexpected familiar face could help them win their case and keep the team together, on the seventh season premiere of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Sept. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Paget Brewster returns as Emily Prentiss and A.J. Cook returns as Jennifer “JJ” Jareau. Mark Moses (“Desperate Housewives,” “Mad Men”) guest stars as Cramer, a member of the Senate committee interrogating the BAU.

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2011, 09:41:11 pm »
harhar, babalik din naman pala yung dalawa eh, hihi kc criminal minds is the not the same without prentiss and jj, iba talaga pag nandun sila..

RiverSong

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #331 on: September 11, 2011, 11:59:53 pm »
Woohoo! Konti na lang!! I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.  ;D

It'll be interesting how they will ease Prentiss in, and how Reid will react. Affected na affected siya sa death ni Prentiss diba?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #332 on: September 12, 2011, 02:46:35 pm »
^
Sis, based sa chika ng CBS, may hearing ang BAU and sabi may unexpected familiar face will help them win so most likely, si Prentiss yun and ganun pagbabalik nya. Well, siguro lang. But I'm really excited. Iba pag may Criminal Minds na inaabangan on TV or sa internet. :)

shalikah

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #333 on: September 12, 2011, 03:07:09 pm »
I also like Criminal minds.

My favorite is Spencer Reid. Can't wait for Season 7. :)

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #334 on: September 12, 2011, 06:54:28 pm »
I spent the weekend on season 6 marathon.  Oh. My. God.  The entire Ian Doyle arc was insane.  Nabaliw yata ako sa twist na yun.

Now, I'm excited for season 7.  The old team's back! :D  Ashley would have been an interesting addition, but it doesn't look like she's joining season 7.

geminitalks

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #335 on: September 22, 2011, 12:11:20 am »
2 days na lang, right? heehhe, super excited..miss this team already!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #336 on: September 22, 2011, 09:09:59 pm »
I'm watching Episode 1 of Season 7. Pretty intense! :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #337 on: September 22, 2011, 09:33:17 pm »
WOOHOO!!! The whole team is back!  AHLABIT

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #338 on: September 22, 2011, 10:39:36 pm »
It was kinda intense lang pala. Not as exciting as I hoped it would be. Don't want to give spoilers pero si Doyle reason nagbalik si Emily. Yun lang. ;D

inchiqueko

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #339 on: September 22, 2011, 11:47:00 pm »
I've just watched it too. I felt like my heart was up my throat the whole time...ganyan ka-intense!

and YYYEEAAAH!!! They're all back!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close