watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Criminal Minds  (Read 124467 times)

inchiqueko

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #300 on: May 18, 2011, 02:13:08 pm »
I just cannot imagine CM without Hotch and Morgan, so dapat ma renew sila for next season.

I also watched Criminal Minds SB, they're also in their last 2 episodes, and ayun cancelled na.  Although I liked it I really did have the feeling that the scriptwriters would have a hard time stretching this one out kasi yung pagiging unconventional ng methods ng BAU team na to would border on silly to OA.  Sometimes I find myself hirap intindihin yung process nila of profiling.  Unlike yung original CM, if not for their profiling process it would be just like any law enforcement TV series, HOWEVER the scriptwriters can always make it exciting by making the plot or the unsub's character totally sickening or horrifying. 

Pero sayang naman si Matt Ryan.

Anyways, can't wait to dl te last episode today. =)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:02:09 am by inchiqueko »

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2011, 08:43:14 pm »
Newbie ako dito sa thread na to. Kakastart ko palang sya panoorin, and love ko na sya :)

inchiqueko

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #302 on: May 21, 2011, 09:55:14 am »
^ Welcome to the thread sis!

Medyo disappointed ako sa Season Finale.  It wasn't that exciting, it's like it's just another regular episode.  I'm happy to see JJ though, but really worried about the allusions to someone leaving the team. 

It might be Penelope, ,coz the guest-special agent said to Hotch "She's hard to forget."

It might be Morgan, who might have an offer again from New York.

or

Hotch - who seems to be acting unusually in this episode. 

I really HOPE that with JJ's return, none of the original casts will be taken off. Or just remove Agent Seaver na lang.   
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:01:53 am by inchiqueko »

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #303 on: May 21, 2011, 02:45:13 pm »
^ thank you sis!

Season 1 and epi 3 palang ako to be exact. I need to look for another dvd kasi yung subtitle hindi tugma sa sinasabi ng characters. Lol. What's with the 'stutter'? Hindi na ko nakapaghintay eh noh. Thanks ;)

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #304 on: May 21, 2011, 03:11:32 pm »
^^sana nga si agent seaver nalang ang mawala at ibalik si prentiss

kcjane

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #305 on: May 22, 2011, 08:47:56 am »
the rest of season 6 lang napanood ko  sa CM.. well i can just download or stream the rest of 1-5.. ;)

ausie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #306 on: May 29, 2011, 12:38:11 am »
I miss the old Criminal Minds episodes and story lines. Iba yung effect nung before eh.

I soooo agree with you sis. Mas gusto ko yung old episodes. Yung season 1 to 3 brand new pa yung concept. Scary yung mga criminals, twisted and mas complex yung race to catch them. Sometimes hindi nga nila mahuli

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #307 on: May 29, 2011, 10:11:53 am »
^^sana nga si agent seaver nalang ang mawala at ibalik si prentiss

This just in... Paget Brewster returns to Criminal Minds next season as Rachel Nichols leaves.

inchiqueko

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #308 on: May 29, 2011, 11:31:56 am »
^ so happy the 2 girls are back. I wonder how they're going to play out Prentiss' return.

I am still kinda worried though, Thomas Gibson hasn't signed up yet. 

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2011, 06:15:02 pm »
Ang tagal ng Season 7. 3 months pa yata.

antuten

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #310 on: July 26, 2011, 08:00:30 pm »
I'm not sure kung alam nio na but tuloy na tuloy na si Thomas Gibson, he signed up for another 2 years.

The ladies: http://yfrog.com/ki5qnrj

http://yfrog.com/kgiicsj

http://gublernation.tumblr.com/post/7627035859/can-you-guess-what-we-are-watching-between-takes

can't wait!!  ;D

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #311 on: July 26, 2011, 10:03:15 pm »
^ si Shemar Moore, kasali pa rin sya sa season 7? I so love Morgan kasi :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #312 on: July 27, 2011, 07:50:09 pm »
Yey for Hotch. Complete na sila yata. Well, except for Elle and Gideon. Excited for Season 7 premiere on September 21st! :)

dBum

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2011, 10:35:06 am »
i miss gideon. sya kaya, di na [textspeak!] babalik?

i'm happy babalik yun mga girls. :) and sana wala nang umalis. i love the team!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2011, 02:12:32 pm »
^
I don't think so. Parang masyado yata brutal or disturbing or morbid for him yung Criminal Minds kaya nag-absent na lang sya one day then nag-quit na.

benchingko

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2011, 05:49:02 pm »
^^ I don't think Gideon will come back, kasi voluntary yung pag-alis niya (Mandy Patinkin) sa series.

Unlike Paget and Cook,  more on contractual issues ang dahilan.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #316 on: July 28, 2011, 10:32:00 pm »
I wonder kung paano yung gagawin nilang comeback ni Pretiss. Kay JJ, okay na eh.

g3rl_23

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #317 on: July 29, 2011, 11:11:27 am »
wow, good news.  the team is complete again.  im also curious kung paano ang story line ng
pagbalik ni prentiss sa team.  almost all of them except ke jj and hotch alam eh patay na sya, then
hello...im back... kaloka di ba??  paano kaya nila gagawaan ng case yun. 

im excited na!!! :)

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2011, 11:20:41 pm »
Spoilers say that the rest of the team doesn't take it too well when they realize Prentiss is actually alive after all... especially Reid. But yeah, they'll resolve that issue immediately on the season 7 premiere daw.

eicia

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Criminal Minds
« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2011, 01:45:15 pm »
Awww! I love Criminal Minds too! College pa lang nisusubaybayan ko na sya. Im so happy they got renewed. Sayang lang pero parang di na talaga ibabalik si Gideon. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close