We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
already saw episode 1 and 2 of season 6. sa epsiode 1, nagshine talaga si JJ. siya kasi nakipagnegotiate sa prince of darkness. i super like that episode. mas ok compared sa episode 2. and yes, sad talaga yung pag alis ni JJ sa epi 2. eto sabi ng ng each team member:(sa kalagitnaan ng epi) Morgan: Hotch, we can't lose her.nung ending naHotch: I'm not asking for a replacement. I'm hoping I can still take you back. I'll miss you.Reid: They can't just take you away (teary eyed)Emily: You're too good. That's teh problem (teary eyed)Rossi: It's true. You're on everybody's wishlist. Our loss is somebody else gain.Garcia: Dont they understand that we're a family? that's why this team works because we're a family. Do they even care?haaay.. ayan na carried away na naman ako. hehe.