watch now

Author Topic: All About SANDWICHES :)  (Read 144589 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008, 12:50:43 pm »
^ oo nga e, even the other grilled sandwiches na bago.. how much yung mga new sandwiches?

aiden

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2008, 05:43:41 pm »
we tried starbucks' tomato basil and mozzarella and hubby and i really liked it. ma-try ngang gawin sa bahay para tipid. hehe

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2008, 01:18:54 pm »
I had HUNGARIAN SAUSAGE sandwich from Oliver's! Yummy, pero parang medyo soggy yung lettuce sa Oliver's (Rustan's Supermarket- Makati branch) :( (OT: parang hindi rin sulit yung pasta-sandwich meal nila-- which included pasta, 1/2 sandwich and iced tea.. my mom ordered it kasi, the pasta looked reheated lang and konti pa serving..)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2008, 09:45:40 pm »
I tried Kenny Roger's tomato, pesto & mozzarella grilled sandwich :) Yummy! I liked the crunchy wholewheat crust and di tinipid sa cheese & pesto.. sana lang more tomatoes, parang 2 thin slices lang e. Hehe.. perfect pa with fries!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2008, 05:43:29 pm »
We ate at Soup Kitchen today and ordered the ham sandwich.. sarap talaga nung bread nila.. ang soft pero not soggy.. sana lang toasted.. hehe.. :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2008, 09:49:17 pm »
any new reco or discoveries, sandwich-lovers?! :D

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2008, 11:16:02 am »
I have tried O'briens sandwiches here in Singapore. Super yummy and sulit 9s$. Fresh talaga at sa harapan mo pa ipeprepare..

Sana meron din dyan sa Pinas

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2008, 12:35:14 pm »
saan ang Subway sa Glorietta?

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2008, 12:50:03 pm »
Recommendations: The Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches from Goodies & Sweets and Kenny Rogers. Sarap!!! :D Love ko talaga.

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2008, 01:41:09 pm »
^^sa glorietta 3 ata yun. malapit sa blibliarch. sa labas yung entrance niya.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2008, 04:01:59 pm »
^Thanks! I'll pay them a visit soon ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2008, 04:19:01 pm »
saan ang Subway sa Glorietta?
Glorietta 3, sa labas sya.. the area kung nasaan yung Aveneto, Hotshots, Music1..

* OT: 2 stickers to go, ma-complete ko na yung card nila sa Subway and I'll get a free 6" sub. Yey! ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:21:29 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2008, 02:00:40 pm »
^ We had lunch at Subway today :D Yey I satisfied my cravings for ham sub na! :D I completed the stickers na rin coz my friend ordered a 6" sub too!*woooot*.. I  think the next time I order, I just have to buy 21 oz. soda and I can get a free 6" sub na ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 04:53:00 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

pretty_cavitemom

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2008, 04:27:20 pm »
Subway naman is definitely a haven for sandwich lovers. Yesterday, I tried the German Sausage Sandwich of French Baker. Yummy din siya. There's this certain snap when you bite the dog with the french bread. And I also like the potato salad on the side.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 08:36:45 am by pretty_cavitemom »

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2008, 10:23:03 pm »
^ So true! I ♥ Subway and Oliver's! ;D

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2008, 11:55:54 am »
me OLIVER's! di talaga nakakasawa  :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2008, 04:40:21 pm »
yummy yung plain wheat roll sa Soup Kitchen.. I ordered one kanina, tapos paired with chili soup :D yummy kasi sobrang soft tapos mainit pa nung sinerve :D

emeenem

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2008, 06:25:21 pm »
Sandwich Guy, sa ground floor ng Robinsons Cybergate Tower. Sulit and madaming meat!

cati

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2008, 10:17:58 pm »
^yes...yummy!!!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: All About SANDWICHES :)
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2008, 09:03:18 pm »
The Subway in Glorietta serves breakfast pala.. I saw kanina na they have 3 sandwiches added on their menu for breakfast.. Ham & Egg, Egg & Cheese and Ham & Cheese ata yun :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close