watch now

Author Topic: work ng mga gt mommies  (Read 143028 times)

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #520 on: July 25, 2012, 02:30:11 pm »
third party logistics officer :)

twistedsunshine_

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #521 on: July 25, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »
Used to be a pharma rep, but now doing a homebased job since I got pregnant :)

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #522 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:40 pm »
csr. Happy sa work,sad lang kasi nightshift.. Pero ok [textspeak!] din at least sa daytime im home. May bonding time pa din with my family. Nakaw na lang tulog sa office pagpuyat hehe..

same here sis. mas ok na rinang night shift kasi buong araw ka sa bahay. tulog naman sila pag wala tayo eh. :)

mtsd120

  • Guest
work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #523 on: July 27, 2012, 02:28:34 pm »
hi,

pa-join im new in this forum.  Hi ms. qmoonlight, pwede mo mashare kung san pwede maging secretary online.

thanks!

mtsd120

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #524 on: July 27, 2012, 02:30:37 pm »
Online Secretary, working at home. With two kids and very happy na nasa bahay lang ako. Though pay is just so-so as I work for 4hrs a day only but okay na rin. Husband is always out of town kasi. You can pm me for sites where you can apply. Been working for a year na.

hi, pwede malaman how to apply as an online sec. thanks

celica

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #525 on: July 27, 2012, 02:38:57 pm »
I'm currently working online now. I can't leave my baby to anyone else so I've decided to stay at home. I applied through odesk.

I as well have my online business. now I'm as well selling baby stuff in multiply.

qmoonlight

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #526 on: July 27, 2012, 02:53:29 pm »
Working online for 2 years now. Loving it as I can monitor my kids daily while working at home. Plus wala ka pang boss na nakikita. I applied thru websites and post my resume on craigslist that's how I found this job.


MommyKuks

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #527 on: August 03, 2012, 03:58:13 pm »
I'm an HR and Recruitment Associate for an IT software firm. Buti na lang di ganun ka-toxic ang work ko, kayang-kaya pa i-balance ang pregnancy.

When I give birth, I think wala din naman gaanong mababago. My house is only 15-20 mins away from work, so madali lang makauwi in case na mamiss ko ng bongga ang anak ko.

bump

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #528 on: August 08, 2012, 02:19:52 pm »
I am a freelance professional makeup artist.

Cutiesammie

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #529 on: August 08, 2012, 11:01:16 pm »
I'm an HR supervisor...and been working for almost 4years now.. ;D

hazelbrown_7

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #530 on: August 12, 2012, 05:45:08 pm »
Technopreneur ng Vmobile. Nag invest sa maliit na halaga lang hanggagg sa lumaki na kita ko. At yun ay dahil sa social networking site like facebook :)

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #531 on: November 24, 2014, 08:39:22 pm »
online seller but a teacher by profession

ia

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2014, 06:32:31 am »
part of the training and quality team sa isang call center sa qc

piscean

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #533 on: November 27, 2014, 10:10:06 pm »
Marketing Coordinator for a retail company. Part of me wants to be SAHM but part of me also wants to keep working. Hopefully in a few years time I can land a job with better working hours.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #534 on: November 28, 2014, 10:52:13 am »
Nurse supervisor

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #535 on: November 28, 2014, 04:00:06 pm »
Managing my Travel Agency and Spa's

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close