watch now

Author Topic: work ng mga gt mommies  (Read 143156 times)

dec_girl

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #360 on: September 18, 2009, 10:43:45 pm »
product manager

Juri

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2009, 08:28:52 pm »
before I'm working as accounting assistant, kaya lang need ko magresign para magkababy...ngayon small raket na lang. buy and sell ng clothes and soap.
habang naghahanap ng bagong work...

loveann

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #362 on: October 07, 2009, 02:11:05 am »
grave mga big time pala ang mga GT mommies eh!! i hope ako tee hee! :) im working also in a bpo company broker analyst ako.

picPAUboom

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #363 on: October 07, 2009, 02:25:16 am »
I'm a Registered PT and a part time Quality Analyst.

my boss (on BPO) and colleagues are super considerate to me and my Pau. when hubby was assigned for a project abroad, they allowed me to work morning shift. tapos recently nag resign naman ang yaya ng baby namin kaya i went back to nightshift. ang kagandahan lang is Flex ang schedule namin and we are allowed to go on Straight shift during the last working day (Thursday late afternoon until Friday morning). I don't mind going on straight shift kasi I can spend longer weekend with our son.  :D

mikelly

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #364 on: October 07, 2009, 02:53:33 am »
I am a Debt Collection Analyst. I work on nightshift and I prefer this kind of shift because I don't have to worry with my kid anymore since she's already asleep with my husband while I am working at night. My husband is on dayshift naman and we alternate for our daughter. When I arrive in the morning I make sure that I give her her vitamins and have her teeth brushed before I go to sleep.  She sleeps with me in the afternoon.

I like this set-up because I am able to monitor my daughter and I know that she's taken cared of very well.

persephone

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #365 on: October 07, 2009, 08:49:09 am »
I'm a lawyer.
I work full-time, though I've lessened my work hours a bit for now due to my pregnancy (I used to work until past midnight but now, di muna pwedeng magpuyat, hehe).
My husband is an economics officer at the Asian Development Bank.
We are a young couple (been married for less than a year), and there are a lot of struggles along the way, but so far we are managing them.  Things seem much, much easier when couples do it together and help each other. :)

My worry -- after I have exhausted my maternity leave, I might find it a lot more difficult to immerse myself fully in my work again, knowing that my baby boy is left at home with his yaya.

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #366 on: January 14, 2010, 01:30:25 pm »
hi, as you can see, im a newbie..
anyways, im in medical transcription field..
im a [textspeak!] officer (quality assurance officer)  in a medical transcription company in makati..
we do the final editing and proofreading of documents..
all edited files go through us, we approve them before they could be uploaded/sent to clients abroad..
 :)

Just got married last December 2009 and gusto ko sana magkaroon ng work na home based lang.  I'm interested on being a med transcriptionist! anyone who could suggest a good school?

ganda11_a

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #367 on: January 14, 2010, 04:02:44 pm »
I'm a Purchaser and ngyaon magstart uli ako mgasell online ng mga baby clothes and accessories para makapagipon and maging home-based mom na ko. Nahihirapan din akong iwan baby ko eh. I have a 5 months old daughter and umiiyak na sya sa umaga pagumaalis kami ng daddy nya papasok sa office. Nakakaawa

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #368 on: January 18, 2010, 02:55:59 pm »
call center agent. i'll be on ML by March, naku baka hindi na ako bumalik kapag andiyan na baby girl ko. after reading your expereiences mga sis mukhang hirap talaga iwanan ang baby :(

luvluv

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #369 on: January 20, 2010, 09:46:44 pm »
i went back to school this sem to finish my undergrad degree. hopefully by december graduate na ako. :) i plan to start my own business next month para while studying may income din ako on the side.

i don't think kakayanin ko maging working mom talaga, lalo na single parent ako, feeling ko business nalang gagawin ko kesa mag-employee, para somehow hawak ko oras ko, flexi para anytime pwede ko asikasuhin baby ko. babyng baby pa kasi sya eh, 5months pa lang. :)

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #370 on: January 20, 2010, 10:20:14 pm »
^mwah! napapangiti ako pag nakikita kita sa mga mommy threads luvluv.. hehe nun kelan lang e panay payo pa lang kami sa yo about pagbubuntis :p

hi sisses im still a stay-at-home mom. im yaya-less right now and im loving it. mas maganda ang skin ko kasi mas nakakatulog ako ng maayos kesa pag may yaya ang kids ko may chance akong magpuyat kaya laging puyat. mas mataba din ang panganay ko :D
planning to start working though by april.. when my bunso starts on solid food and i can gradually wean her from breast to bottle

LaChicaSexy

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #371 on: February 05, 2010, 10:16:17 pm »
used to work as a flight attendant at KLM, now that I'm a mom, still working for KLM but in an office as a senior agent, customer care.

ayethd

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2010, 05:49:56 pm »
im an engineer in one of biggest Telco here in the Philippines. used to be in shifting sched but now on a regular office hours by the time my baby was born.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2010, 01:35:44 am »
SAHM sa ngayon :)

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2010, 01:38:22 am »
I'm a work at home mom. SEO Specialist.

hapimommy

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2010, 10:05:03 am »
im a technical support professional (call center)  :) during my pregnancy im on morning shift and now that my daughter is 4months olds im still on morning shift.   ;D

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #376 on: April 14, 2010, 03:01:53 pm »
Im a software engineer :) Im not sure if gusto ko na maging stay-at-home mom

akioito20

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #377 on: April 19, 2010, 04:26:00 pm »
Software Tester. :)

rhyza03

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #378 on: April 19, 2010, 07:54:45 pm »
Customer Service Associate in a bank, shifting shedule before but now i am fix with 1pm to 10pm still not good pa din daw sa health ko kasi low blood ako even before got pregnant.

CitizenoftheWorld

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #379 on: April 19, 2010, 10:54:37 pm »
Customer Marketing/Retail Solutions Manager in an FMCG company.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close