watch now

Author Topic: work ng mga gt mommies  (Read 143114 times)

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2009, 10:37:17 pm »
SAHM..but I have a lil biz.


mishmish

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #241 on: February 04, 2009, 11:16:29 am »
I worked as a travel agent, pumayag office namin na mag indefinite leave ako after ko malaman na preggy ako, then balik na lang after ko manganak, due ko this feb, hayy nakakainip na nga mag-antay kasi gusto ko na makita baby ko  :) kaso my prob is kung makakapag-work pa kaya ako once my baby is born, kasi ayaw pumayag ni hubby na ipaalaga sa yaya.. wala kc mil ko dito sa manila, then my mom naman (another story) hindi naman pwede.. kaya baka maging sahm lang ako...

babypinkelle

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #242 on: February 04, 2009, 04:46:41 pm »
I'm a Network Engineer for a US Telecommunications Company...  ;)

serendipity1800

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #243 on: February 04, 2009, 06:34:25 pm »
TL in a BPO and a part-time entrepreneur

twinklemom22

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #244 on: February 04, 2009, 11:02:23 pm »
i'm a project generation member sa isang Emerson account here sa pinas.

sexyvamp

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2009, 02:48:28 pm »
medical technologist

eleothegreat

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:53 pm »
I haven't finished school yet, so I stay at home. WAHM ang drama ko. I write & rewrite articles, create product & site reviews, submit stuff to articles websites & create ebooks for a living. Plus I also have a clothing business on the side. I only put in around three to four hours a day, on my own time.

On top of these things, I take care of Hill. Full Time. Yep, breastfeeding, poop-cleaning, classical music playing, bathing, doing her laundry. Basta, everything.  :)

frappysabz

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #247 on: February 06, 2009, 09:03:09 am »
wow ang galing muna man sis!!!  :D

Books_stuff

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #248 on: February 06, 2009, 09:19:34 am »
I am an Administrative Librarian.

tinggayforever

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #249 on: February 12, 2009, 04:33:32 am »
I'm a Senior Manager in a BPO company :) How I wish I could be a stay at home mom!

deesosexcy

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #250 on: February 12, 2009, 11:11:42 am »
full time mommy sa aking 3 daughter ages 3yrs 7mos...2yrs 7mos and 1yr 6mos....hay nkakapagod!!!!!meron pa po ako maliit na bizniz at home...


hi mommy,hope u dont mind hehe busy ata kayo msyado ng hubby mo,parang every year may baby kayo ah..sunod sunod.. ;D

frappysabz

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #251 on: February 12, 2009, 01:52:03 pm »
hey mga mommies.. may alam ba kaung home based work? yung hindi writer.. hehe typist??  ;D

satya

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2009, 05:29:28 pm »
i handle my hubby's office..Its our own buss....
accounting, production...inventory


I also handle my own home...a mom a wife a daughter in law...a daughter everything na all around :)

ganda02

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #253 on: February 18, 2009, 05:29:27 pm »
im a senior .NET developer...

inggit naman ako..i want to be a SAHM but with business or work at home...especially right now that my son is just 3months old...hay...

gayoners

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2009, 08:38:20 am »
i'm a civil servant. i work for the government. Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources.  :)

ebiko

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #255 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:30 am »
i am an editor for a printing company

... sabi ko nga kay hubby, kung wala lang akong loan/s [take note loans, ha  ;D] na babayaran, i'd rather stay at home and take care of our baby ...

ang hirap malayo sa baby  :'( ... she's 3 months na  ;) 

tayntayn

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #256 on: February 19, 2009, 09:44:23 am »
handling marketing and sales for an aviation company. kung di lang maganda position ko saka company eh matagal na ko nag-resign at nag-mini-business na lang..

lemonade

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #257 on: February 19, 2009, 03:43:01 pm »
i'm a stay-at-home mom, have been for nearly 5 years already. but now i'm also a contributing writer for a bi-monthly magazine.

ilynn27

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #258 on: February 23, 2009, 12:38:59 am »
 :D .. i am a TSR in a callcenter industry ..

having little time with my baby every work days, but super full time on my RD.

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #259 on: February 27, 2009, 03:52:09 am »
used to be a SAHM, but having 2 kids (one is 2 y/o and my youngest is 5 mos old) and with what's happening around us (financially), kailangan nang magtulungan with hubby to save faster...so now I'm a CSR supervisor.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close