watch now

Author Topic: work ng mga gt mommies  (Read 143202 times)

kiddiepartyph

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2008, 08:44:31 pm »
i run a website that provides information in planning kiddie parties

 :)

meldesiderio

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2008, 01:38:05 pm »
I'm working as an accountant sa isang nestle distributor in QC for 9 years. :D My mother in law and mama takes care of my 5.5mos old baby boy

maileen1

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2008, 02:58:44 pm »
I used to work in a call center as Purchasing Specialist pero when I gave birth to my son last March, biglang nag-iba perspective and priorities ko hence, I put my career in the back seat muna.  So now, I'm a Stay at Home Mom pero thanks to online rakets I earn quite a sum of moolah because of paid blogging kaya parang Work-at-Home Mom na rin. I get to be with my son 24x7 pero kumikita pa din at hawak ko oras ko.  Kaya ok lang din kay hubby na nagresign ako before kasi I have this raket hehe..pambayad din ng credit card and utility bills at minsan pangluho din.

helencons

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2008, 01:13:23 am »
Ako naman assistant preschool teacher in Toddlers Unlimited Alabang. I'm teaching mga 3 year olds :)
bago lang ako, just started this August.. Pero I'm loving it na kagad. Before SAHM ako.. with no yaya. now na nagwowork na ko, wala pa rin yaya haha! di ko feel mag yaya kasi maraming palpak na yaya eh (nakikita ko pa lang sa mga yaya ng students ko haha). My mom takes care of my baby while I'm working. ok lang naman kasi 8-5pm lang M-F tas pag Thurs half day lang. and pwede ko dalhin baby ko sa work every after lunch except Wed and Fri (kasi meeting day yun).

And just yesterday nabigyan ng free schooling ang baby ko. pero once a week lang. (kasi bago pa lang ako) pag 3 years pa talaga yung free na na everyday. eh ok lang since 1 yr old pa lang naman baby ko hehe

Talaga sis!how nice.balak ko din ipasok ang son ko sa toddlers festival pero saturday classes lang.he's still 13 months pa lang kasi.

if i may ask pwede ko bang malaman kung ano ang qualifications for a preschool teacher?type ko magchange ng career path e.pls pm me na lang.

charnel

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2008, 08:04:58 am »
Hi! I'm a fulltime mom and part time entrep now but I used to work in multi level marketing company as logistic supervisor for 7 years, I've just avail the early retirement. My husband is running our business.Bago ako nagresign I make sure that I've made some investments like preneed and variable life insurance and some mutual fund for future needs.
 

BCG_05

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2008, 02:23:42 pm »
I am a government employee

CurlyWee

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2008, 06:57:36 am »
i'm a nurse

Frenzied

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2008, 01:42:15 am »
Used to be a Sales Account Executive in a 5-star Makati Hotel but decided to be a SAHM just recently. :)

lima

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2008, 01:54:02 am »

does being a bummer count? :D

kiddin'

im a former call center agent.. but i have plans of working ulit. when? idk ;D

maileen1

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2008, 02:14:30 pm »
but i have plans of working ulit. when? idk ;D

same here. I'll work again perhaps next year but that's if naka-condition na ang mind ko hehe!

Schuyler

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2008, 08:43:08 am »
Government employee  po

ADreamer

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2008, 07:35:25 pm »
I was an instructor from one of the good medical schools in Manila turned SAHM because of my baby girl. No yayas, No helpers, No inlaws, NO parents to assist me so I practically do everything here. It was a biiiiigggg adjustment and up until now, I'm still learning.

I'm thinking of a good work at home raket nga eh...

any suggestion?


iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2008, 06:57:11 am »
Travel Specialist  ;)

michelleramosatienza

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2008, 11:53:02 pm »
i am a doctor, radiologist sa hospital near meralco foundation (ortigas avenue)... and i salute all GT mommies who take their time and effort to share their experiences and tips to busy mommies like me..

hazelbrown_7

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2008, 09:02:39 pm »
freelance photoshop designer and freeonlinecashsystem.

Mas nagconcentrate ko ngayon sa freeonlinecashsystem. Mas malaki kasi kita dito. Kelangan lang sipag at tiyaga.

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2008, 05:16:26 pm »
i am managing our security agency... ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 05:18:30 pm by prettymom »

emeenem

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2008, 10:24:22 am »
I'm an Oracle Database Administrator po.

twistedjodi

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2008, 01:23:31 pm »
Im working for the government

ante_meridiem

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2008, 09:25:44 pm »

i help manage my in-laws family buss
drugstore propreitor
SAHM
bummer   

 
 :) ;D

Bag_Snob

  • Guest
Re: work ng mga gt mommies
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2008, 03:44:41 am »
Director in the Manila Solutions Center of the world's leading provider of Electronic Data Interchange / Business-to-Business solutions

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close