We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello, I just arrived in NZ with a resident status. I'm job hunting ngayon.
san ka dito sa NZ sis? RN ka din ba sa pinas?
Been working here for more than 6 years. Going back home for good soon!
Hello sisses in NZ! anyone here having treatments such as diode laser and IPL? wala lang gusto ko lang ng kachikahan sa pagpapaganda Another thing I just want some advice. Im on a residency visa working as an RN. Been here for 2-3 years. I have a boyfriend na gusto ko sana makasama na dito. We have been together going 3 years na sa november, meaning less than 4 months pa lang kami ng umalis ako sa pinas pero friends na kami before that. The thing is we have never lived together. Ano kayang visa ang dapat namin iapply. I can sponsor him naman. We have 2 optionsA. General visit visa then dito na lang ayusin, kaso baka limited ang mabigay sa kanyaB. visit visa thru partnership or partnership visa kaya lang hindi nga kami nagsama
... Been here for more than 8yrs na and still loving here. NZ Citizen na rin ako and my family, and soon to be married na rin NZ has been good to me and my family and we all love here. We are based in Christchurch din pala. Ito na na talaga ang 2nd home ko, I can see my present and future life here. I will still visit manila pero dito na ako pipirmi tlaga sa NZ, magpaparami at tatanda with my hubby to be