We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mga sis, nareceive ko yung first bill ko from pldt today. what i applied for was plan990 internet plus landline. bakit sa bill nakalagay DSL Bundled Services Data is P1384.83. nakalagay din period covered is from june 18, 2009 to august 04, 2009. bakit mahal?
ang bagal ng bayantel DSL ngayon, grabe, kainis!
astig ang Sun Broadband. Lakas ng signal sa Metro Manila. I can stumble, GT, ebay and digg even when I'm in a lecture or pag duty i paid 2700 the other day for the 1.8k modem (regular price is 2.5k) plus the 799php fee for one month. I only had to show them my driver's license <3Sobrang convenient. prob lang kapag mahina ang Sun signal. 10 na ata kami sa class ang kumuha ng Sun Broadband USB since the modem had a promo price. pwede sya gawing prepaid after 3 months. pero I'm fine with 799 a month. Portability rocks.