Hello mga sis, share ko po ang mga list of songs na napili ko sa wedding namin:
when God made you - Rustum and marinel
from this moment - shania twain
angels brought me here - guy sebastian
God gave me you - bryan white
runaway - the corrs
the gift - jim brickman
valentines - jim brickman
If your not the one - Daniel Bedingfield
the way you look tonight - michael buble (dance)
for you - kenny lattimore
you and me - lifehouse
beautiful in my eyes - joshua kadison
how deep is your love - bee gees
because of you - martin nievera
I could not ask for more - edwin mccain
I don't wanna miss a thing - regine version
More today than yesterday - Spiral Staircase
the first time i loved forever - crystal gayle
the way you look at me - xtian bautista
of all the things - xtian bautista
everytime I close my eyes - babyface
this I promise you - nsync
your love - jim brickman
born for you - david pomeranz
God bless the broken road - rascal flatts
I love the way you love me - boyzone
everyday i love you - boyzone
I do - 98 degrees
you are the sushine of my life
sweet baby - george duke and stanley clarke
Fallen - lauren wood
grow old with you - adam sandler
always - atlantic star
Forevermore - Side A
so its you - xtian bautista
For all of my Life - mymp
Nothings Gonna Stop us now - Mymp
Crazy for you - mymp
Every breath you take - mymp
if i keep my heart out of sight - nikki gil
kahit maputi na ang buhok ko - noel cabangon
A smile in your heart - ariel rivera
when i met you - apo hiking society
panalangin - apo
i'll take care of you - richard poon ( dance)
beginning today - agot isidro
pangarap ko - ogie and regine
loving you - nina
i'll always love you - nina
excited and a bit nervous... april 18 na ang big day ko..hope everything will be okay in Gods grace
