watch now

Author Topic: Merged: Wedding Songs  (Read 102794 times)

ushushbie

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2009, 11:49:23 pm »
all for love - bryan adams etc
you and me song -  the wanna dies
love generation

 :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2009, 06:03:38 am »
feels like home
all i ask of you
all of my life

jhazyll

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2009, 02:47:07 pm »
on this day

telekikay

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2009, 09:48:22 am »
luha - aegis

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2009, 12:05:40 pm »
I just discovered this song from Staind. Unlikely for a wedding song no? lol Pero the message is really really nice and apt for a recently married couple :)

The song is Tangled Up In You. Here's part of the lyrics:
You're The Fire
That Warms Me When I'm Cold
You're The Hand
I Have To Hold As I Grow Old
You're The Shore
When I am Lost At Sea
You're The Only Thing
That I Like About Me


Full lyrics, here.

and here's the video, Aaron Lewis (lead of Staind) performed it live :)

applepink

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2009, 05:12:28 pm »
The First Time I loved forever

autumn_lal

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2009, 05:14:28 pm »
^super like ko yan sis :D

candy_tone

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2009, 09:43:49 pm »
I have booked MPO for my feb.13,2010 wedding
Below are the partial lists of songs

Manila Philharmonic Orchestra New Playlist :
 
 
1. For you
2. The Last Time
3. Spend my life with you
4. Everytime I close my eyes
5. Lovely
6. Feels like home
7. Hero
8. Let’s stay together
9. Everything I do, I do it for you
10. I’ll be
11. I’ll make love to you
12. Love’s theme
13. On the wings of love
14. Overjoyed
15. Remember me this way
16. Ribbon in the sky
17. This will be an everlasting love
18. Two Hearts
19. Two Words
20. First Love
21. Beautiful in my eyes
22. Fields of gold
23. Here and now
24. Save the best for last
25. To love you more
26. Wonderful tonight
27. The last time I felt like this
28. Way back into love
29. Love will always finds a way
30. Don’t know much
31. Nightbird
32. Panalangin
33. Mi Mancherai
34. Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko
35. Getting to know each other
36. Love is here to stay
37. Don’t what to say
38. Knocks me off my feet
39. Tattoed on my mind
40. Hey, look at the sun
41. Like a lover
42. If I’m not in love
43. For the first time

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2009, 11:06:13 pm »
^ ito sis yung updated playlist ng MPO? thanks!

princesse_sophie

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2009, 01:52:55 am »
For You - Kenny Lattimore
Last Time - Eric Benet
No Walls, No Ceiling, No Floor - not sure who sang it

-happycamper-

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2009, 08:32:13 pm »
Panunumpa
Ikaw
Butterfly Kisses
How did you know
Grow Old with You
From this moment on

mami violy

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2009, 12:02:09 pm »
from this moment
pangako
valentines
Ikaw
she
the way you look tonite

ditay

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2009, 02:31:42 pm »
our wedding songs:
God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts/carrie underwood version also very nice. (first dance)

When you say you love me -Josh Groban (bride's entrance)

Looking Through your eyes - Leann Rimes (groom's entrance)

Two Words - Lea Salonga (my friend sang this during the reception, surprise yun)

the first three i think are seldom used. theyre my favorite... nakaka inlove everytime i hear the song.great lyrics too

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2009, 03:15:24 pm »
I just discovered this song from Staind. Unlikely for a wedding song no? lol Pero the message is really really nice and apt for a recently married couple :)

The song is Tangled Up In You. Here's part of the lyrics:
You're The Fire
That Warms Me When I'm Cold
You're The Hand
I Have To Hold As I Grow Old
You're The Shore
When I am Lost At Sea
You're The Only Thing
That I Like About Me


Full lyrics, here.

and here's the video, Aaron Lewis (lead of Staind) performed it live :)

thanks for sharing this,.,im looking for my wedding songs..but not the typical love songs..

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2009, 01:30:58 pm »
I'm looking for songs din on my December wedding, would love the not-so-typical ones..

A/K/A

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2009, 07:21:54 pm »
magandang bridal march ko sana is a rendition of satriani's always with me, always with you. too late for that tho, hehe.

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2009, 01:29:40 am »
Panalo pa din ang "All My LIfe" by America para saken. ;)

prish

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2009, 01:50:22 am »
soraya - suddenly
michelle tumes - lovely

raine06

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2009, 03:45:32 pm »
panunumpa..
from this moment..

bibits

  • Guest
Re: Merged: Wedding Songs
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:37 pm »
ikaw - kaka-inlove ang lyrics and melody

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close