watch now

Author Topic: Merged: Wedding Songs  (Read 102665 times)

antipatica_02

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2009, 01:03:05 pm »
All my Life  by KC and Jojo

sofibanofi

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2009, 02:19:33 am »
for you - kenny lattimore

dolphingirl

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2009, 11:00:45 pm »
i really like the last time by eric benet.

greyzie

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2009, 07:01:07 pm »
i just heard steven curtis chapman`s I`ll Take Care of You... nice siya for the couple`s first dance...

I'll take care of you
Don't be sad, don't be blue
I'll never break your heart in two
I'll take care of you
I'll kiss your tears away
I'll end your lonely days
All that I'm really tryin' to say
Is I'll take care of you

I want you to know that I love you so
I'm proud to tell the world you're mine
I said it before, I'll say it once more
You'll be in my heart 'til the end of time

I'll take care of you
Don't be sad, don't be blue
Just count on me your whole life through
'Cause I'll take care of you
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:45:35 pm by greyzie »

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2009, 11:09:30 pm »
Reflections
Music & Lyrics's Way Back Into Love
Jack Johnson's Better Together
Take Me,I'll Follow You (ndi ko sure sino kumanta)
Born to Love You
The Gift

Lahat may significance sa akin eh. :)


queen_ursula

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2009, 12:00:03 am »
all-time fave ko - from this moment on by Shania Twain.

purebliss12

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2009, 01:00:52 am »
TAKE ME AWAY - Lifehouse
 :)

dianni

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2009, 05:36:15 pm »
i will be here..

fabulouz_girl

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2009, 05:40:45 pm »

  moon river  ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2009, 09:57:46 pm »
Runaway- The Corrs :D

(na-LSS na naman ako kasi napanood ko lastnight sa TV yung wedding special ni Juday & Ryan...)

Frothe

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2009, 10:13:00 pm »
Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse

sugarplumgoddess

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2009, 06:25:33 pm »
Runaway- The Corrs :D

(na-LSS na naman ako kasi napanood ko lastnight sa TV yung wedding special ni Juday & Ryan...)

ako din sis! parang yan na nga ang gusto ko as my wedding entrance song eh..

Pero ako, gusto ko talaga yung
Canon in D -Johann Pachelbel narinig ko na yung piano version pero the best pa rin yung violin. sobrang ganda talaga

Tapos sa reception naman:
Introduction:
Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer (Shrek Soundtrack) OR
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger (Rocky Soundtrack) para makulet  ;D

Father Daughter dance:
gusto ko sana Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, kaya lang baka super maiyak ako.. kaya
Elvis Costello - She

Cake Cutting:
Turtles - Happy Together

Bouquet Toss Song
Beyonce - Single Ladies

Garter Song
Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out

and syempre ang LAST DANCE
Dirty Dancing Soundtrack - I've Had The Time Of My Life  or
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship

 ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:12:16 pm by sugarplumgoddess »

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:46 pm »
^ nice playlist sis  ;)

sa akin naman hmmm.. what about "my sacrifice"? joke! :D

seriously, IMO nice wedding song yung "to have and to hold" ni sitti and christian b. runner up yung "from this moment on" by shania twain. :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 09:23:09 pm by MisCalculus »

lady_miaka

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2009, 02:51:40 am »
With you I'm Born Again.. Regine Velasquez and Gerard Salonga version..  =)

sugarplumgoddess

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2009, 10:16:45 am »
@ MisCalculus: my sacrifice????  :D

yung from this moment din gusto ko, kaya lang yun kasi yung gusto dati ng ex ni h2b eh.. kaya wag na lang.. gusto rin ni h2b mga rock songs, eh kaya lang baka palabasin naman kami sa simbahan  ;D

tutti fruity

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2009, 08:23:35 pm »
for you-kenny lattimore (sweet song talaga) :)

girlracer41

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2009, 08:31:02 pm »
Whenever You Call- Mariah Carey ft. Brian McNight

paulineb54

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2009, 09:01:43 pm »
Until I wake up by Dishwalla
Time after Time version by Everything But The Girl  ;D

misteryosako

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2009, 10:12:06 pm »
when God Made You - Newsong
The Day before you- rascall flatts

brattgurl17

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2009, 11:11:40 am »
To have and to hold tapos Pangarap ko ang ibigin ka..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close