watch now

Author Topic: Merged: Wedding Songs  (Read 102746 times)

dara_01

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2008, 01:42:57 am »
I'll cherish the treasure...

hindi ko alam yung singer, hanapin ko tapos post ko nalang...

l_neveph

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2008, 08:31:06 pm »
definitely only time by enya..listening to the song will take you somewhere in time..really love the melody  ;)..also everyday by buddy holly it was one of stand by me's ost. 

ela14

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2008, 03:33:59 pm »
From This Moment  ;D

merian

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2008, 08:45:28 pm »
Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle

abbey05

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2008, 12:05:29 am »
For You - Kenny Lattimore

For you I give a lifetime of stability
Anything you want of me, nothing is impossible
For you, there are no words or ways to show my love
Or all the thoughts I'm thinking of
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one,
I've made a change
Everything I do now, makes sense
All roads end, all I do is for you

For you I share the cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
I would change all faults I have,
For you there is no low or high or in between
Of my heart that you haven't seen
Cause I share all I have and am
Nothing I've said's hard to understand
All I feel I feel deeper still, and always will
All this love is for you

Every note that I play, every word I might say
Every melody I feel
Are only for you and your appeal
Every page that I write, every day of my life
Would not be filled with without the things
That my love for you now brings
For you I make the promise of fidelity
Now and for eternity
No one could replace this vow

For you, I'd take take your hand heart And everything
And add to them a wedding ring
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one you're all I've known
And if this feeling should leave, I'd die
And here's why, all I am is for you
Everything i do now makes sense
All roads end, all I do,
Is for you


 :) :) :)

lemonade

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2008, 04:30:19 pm »
on my wedding day almost 5 years ago, i walked down the aisle to the tune of calico skies by sir paul mccartney. the songs goes, "it was written that i would love you/ from the moment i open my eyes/ and the morning when i first saw you/ gave me life under calico skies/ i will hold you for as long as you like/ i'll love you for the rest of my life...."

we gave away CD-compilations of our favorite songs to our guests, and it included calico skies. a number of people called to tell us the loved the song.

yang

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2008, 05:32:30 pm »
angels brought me here

rosey

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2008, 05:23:54 pm »
BEAUTIFUL by jim brickman feat Wayne Brady

From the Moment I saw you,
from the moment I looked into your eyes
there was something about you
I knew I knew
that you were once in a life time
a treasure near impossible to find
and I know how lucky I am to have you

Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you

Holding you in my arms
no one else has fit so perfectly
I could dance forever with you, with you
and at the stroke of midnight
please forgive me if I can't let go
cause I never dreamed I'd find a Cinderella of my own

Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you

Chorus repeat:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...
Oh Oh, Oh no, I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you

from the moment I saw you,
from the moment I looked into your eyes...


whew! kakilig sobra!

jasmville

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2008, 12:08:47 pm »
Today by joshua radin

Shoelaces untied
You can dry your eye
Perfect shadows lie behind us
And this is the day I make you mine

The way your hair lies
Sometimes unrecognized
All the way from Nice today, on a train
Nothing to say but there's still time

You are the one I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun, its been baiting 'morn today

Lately I've lost my tongue
Today you found my song
Unknown our love, has grown
And I thank god you came along

You are the one one I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun, it's been baiting 'morn today

You looked right through me, there was no one else
I sat beside you and became myself, today
Today

You are the one I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun, its been baiting 'morn today
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:17:04 pm by jasmville »

funnybone

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2008, 07:30:26 pm »
Greatest Story Ever Told and Long Time Coming are songs from the What A Girl Wants soundtrack. Both are by Oliver James. I think these would make good wedding songs. =)

prish

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2008, 08:08:32 am »
lovely - michelle tumes

i swear when i get married this will be my wedding march :)

aouie

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2009, 04:23:39 pm »
the last time by eric benet

cherubimkisses

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2009, 08:19:55 am »
The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson - This will be my wedding song

queenjadis

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2009, 03:19:20 am »
Nothing But Love by Mr. Big.

mhynne

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2009, 04:08:12 am »
i choose for my wedding

onsite video
lovely by michelle tumes

bridal march
after all by peter cetera and cher

first dance
a moment like this

feels like home and god bless the broken road were also my fav choices

stoned_hearted_barbie

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2009, 05:11:12 am »
all my Life by KC and Jojo
the Gift

seven82

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:08 am »
wait forever - gary v.  ;D

stylish_chic01

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:09 am »
Beautiful Days by Kyla
The Last time - Eric Bennet
Somebody loved - the weepies

seven82

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2009, 06:14:35 pm »
entrance of bride and groom (reception)- accidentally in love (counting crows)
couple's first dance- can't get enough of your love (barry white)
                            the way you look tonight (michael buble)

 :D :D :D

eissej

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2009, 12:55:42 pm »
AFTER ALL - by peter cetera and cher

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close