watch now

Author Topic: Merged: Wedding Songs  (Read 102687 times)

jellyfish

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2008, 11:39:14 am »
and i really love the filipino classics because they just sound so sincere and romantic. Such as Gaano kita kamahal, Ikaw, Kapantay ay langit, Sana'y [textspeak!] nang wakas. although i also think sanay wala nang wakas could be a funeral song.  i still like it though.

purpleblush18

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 06:16:11 pm »
im currently listing down some ideas para sa wedding songs ng sis ko..

keep on posting guys..

thanx!

carms

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2008, 01:59:39 am »
yung dance with the dad na song:
cinderella - steven curtis chapman
butterfly kisses - david carlisle

waah nakakaiyak

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2008, 09:37:30 am »
no one loves me like you... jars of clay

no one loves me like you...
no one loves me the way you do...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:40:07 am by snowhite_12 »

xiayou79

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2008, 10:24:23 am »
magdagdag pa kayo guys....need ko din ng mga magaganda wedding songs....besides pa sa mga songs ni jim brickman.

sugarcube

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2008, 01:40:14 am »
here's to you - billy ocean

ecai

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2008, 08:29:05 am »
From this moment on
by Shania Twain


(I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything
and everything and I will always care. Through weakness
and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart.)

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on

lady rock

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2008, 10:12:57 am »
I suggest Love Walks in by Van halen

TwinkleDream

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2008, 11:12:27 am »

strawberrybaby ^_^

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2008, 06:12:17 pm »
When You Kiss Me - Shania Twain

purplesassy

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2008, 10:02:56 pm »
tnx mga sis..hanap din kze ako songs eh hahah!! ;D

telekikay

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2008, 11:31:03 pm »
end of the road hehe

kaliweftie

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2008, 03:50:57 am »
miracle - tricia amper
the way you look tonight - tony bennett
love of my life - michael w. smith
bless the broken road - rascal flatts
i will be here - steven curtis chapman

background music:
pachelbel's canon

fionalance

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2008, 01:10:44 pm »
I think steven chapman's I Will Be Here makes a touching and solemn song for a wedding. it's like a promise.

irongoddess

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2008, 06:30:51 pm »
Book of Love by Peter Gabriel.  It's from the OST of Shall We Dance.  Eva Longoria and Tony Parker danced to it on their wedding.

hippiechick

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2008, 08:03:50 am »
Here There and Everywhere :D

sweet21

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2008, 08:16:05 am »
everytime i close my eyes - babyface
color of love/thank you in advance - boyz ii men
you and me - lifehouse ( sobrang kilig )

pag dumating 'tong day na to eto na yung songs ko haha...

devilishly cute ak0

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2008, 01:38:57 pm »
the last time by eric bennet
minsan lang kitang iibigin by regine velasquez
the pr0mise by martin nievera
ikaw ang buhay k0 by pi0lo pascual (nirevive ata ni kris lawrence)
s0 its y0u by christian bautista
the first time ever i saw y0ur face by r0berta flack (while the bride is marchin' 0n the aisle)

mademoiselleatwork

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2008, 01:54:35 pm »
this i swear, nick lachey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd0tlVRbzKI


my everything, 98 degrees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iecEDzDoXc


i do, 98 degrees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4wirSuglyc&feature=related


born for you, david pomeranz  (according to an interview of gerard salonga's that i read, this is one of his favorite songs   ;D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-jRusKlsVQ&feature=related
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:56:07 pm by mademoiselleatwork »

gorjus_danyce

  • Guest
Re: wedding songs-any suggestions?
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2008, 03:35:38 pm »
This I Promise You - N'SYNC

Ohh ohh...

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
Ill be your strength,
Ill give you hope,
Keeping your faith when its gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you

This I promise you

Ive loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore

I give you my word
I give you my heart (give you my heart)
This is a battle weve won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

Just close your eyes (close your eyes)
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling wont go away (no..)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you..
This I promise you..

Over and over I fall (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldnt be living at all...


And I will take (I will take you in my arms)
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you baby

Just close your eyes
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling wont go away (no..)
Every word I say is true
This I promise you

Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Ooh, I promise you...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close