watch now

Author Topic: hip hop abs  (Read 132790 times)

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2010, 08:08:42 pm »
sis tanong nagdodownload ako ng hiphop abs package ngayon kaya lang 4 Discs lang ang nakalagay dito.  Ano meron sa disc 5 and 6?

misteryosa

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #361 on: August 22, 2010, 05:25:04 pm »
I need a copy, complete copy, saan makakabili, please pm me.

Thanks!

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #362 on: September 02, 2010, 04:54:19 pm »
Medyo nagsasawa nako sa HHA =( I'm doing it sabay sa Turbo Jam pero di pako sawa sa TJ.

Hahaha

But it's really effective, I'm starting to have a good figure.

I only started losing weight at the end of the 2nd week tho...and 3rd week ko na ngayon.  1kilo palang na lose ko but figure wise a lot thinner...

some says coz at the same time you're forming muscles eh mabigat ang muscles mass kaya masmauna ang pagpayat kesa sa makikita mo sa weighing scale...

At first nadismaya akong walang weight loss at all sa first 2 weeks but  then people started saying na pumapayat ako kaya tinuloy ko...BUTI NALANG! hahhaa totoo nga, naglolose weight nako.  ;D

Maria

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #363 on: September 17, 2010, 02:39:08 pm »
 I've been looking for a thread on hiphop abs, nandito lang pala.    Am a believer in hiphop abs!  It's really effective!  Just had a problem with my knees.  Right now, am following workout videos that is kinder to the knees.  In time,  will go back to HHA.  I so miss it.  It's easy to follow and more importantly, it's effective!   I just love the feeling at the end of each workout when I'm drenched in sweat. 

OD

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #364 on: September 18, 2010, 09:26:23 pm »
^why? what happened to your knees? I alternate running with taebo or hiphop abs, whatever happened to you can happen to anyone as well. it pays to be forewarned and learn from the gaffes of others. thanks!

Maria

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2010, 10:47:14 am »
^I just started feeling some strain on my knees.  It's not really that much except that I don't wanna injure myself, and not be able to exercise all the more.  I also thought that it might have something to do with the fact that I have been limiting my intake of milk due to a condition I have on calcium forming stones in the kidneys. 

Anyways, will definitely go back to hiphop abs.  Am just trying to build up strength.  Right now, am doing the walk program of Leslie Sansone.  It's much simpler but apparently quite effective.

 

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2010, 10:56:50 am »
katatapos ko lang mag HHA. Dapat talaga karirin ko na to. Ilang weeks na lang grad pic ko na :)

simplyme28

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #367 on: September 27, 2010, 01:50:27 pm »
I need a copy, complete copy, saan makakabili, please pm me.

Thanks!
sis maraming mga pirated na..hehe.. yung copy ko binigay lang saken ng friend ko pirated pero ok naman.. ;-)

misteryosa

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2010, 11:53:45 am »
pag mag isa lang nag HHA boring :( ano ba pwede gawin para hindi ma bored.

enjoy ako sa una pero ngayon :(

chardonnay

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #369 on: February 20, 2011, 08:02:44 pm »
Yung HHA ko???? Nasan na nga ba sya? hehe kasawa nga kasi  :P
Bumili kami cheap dance revo para maiba iba. Ayos din pampapawis  :D

baliya15

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #370 on: March 19, 2011, 06:54:35 pm »
na paskip ako kahapon. nakakainis. pero balik na ulit work-out at diet na ulit ako starting today. pang 2nd week ko pa lang naman.hehe.tyaga tyaga lang.. :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #371 on: July 13, 2011, 09:29:50 am »
I follow this bump and burn. and promise kahit nga yung intermediate level lang super pawis ako to the highest level..

mommeeganda

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #372 on: July 16, 2011, 02:13:07 pm »
i already tried this 2years ago and effective sya sa akin. i loose 10lbs nung inaraw araw ko siya with diet na rin syempre. kaya lang ninatake na ng katamaran at nawalan na ng time for this. wanna do this again hopefully kasama ng pag walking/jogging. i need to loose weight again asap hahahha. hirap magpapayat  :'(

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2011, 09:48:58 am »
my dad bought something similar in concept sa hip hop abs but ang saket sa likod gamitin so i am currently looking for a better alternative. how many repetitions per session ang ginagawa niyo?

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #374 on: December 21, 2012, 09:26:18 am »
Ginawa ko yung intro part kahapon - tilt, tuck, & tighten. Wala pang dancing pero nagkaroon agad ako ng muscle soreness ngayon. Lol.

cess

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #375 on: December 24, 2012, 01:55:23 am »
^go lang sis.. im also doing it right now but alternating it with turbo jam and turbo fire.. :)

pinkishwhiteglow

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #376 on: March 19, 2013, 12:52:49 am »
Hi sissies, this forum has been inactive, I've been reading it for quite some time pero wala akong makita kung saan kaya makakabili nito. Any recommendations where I can buy a dvd of this workout? TIA!  ;)

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #377 on: May 16, 2013, 05:00:08 am »
Ako yun thigh and buns saka absculpt lang pero sobra effective magpaliit ng tyan :) with proper diet syempre

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #378 on: October 04, 2013, 03:37:50 pm »
Andito pala ang thread ng HHA.  Lost 20 lbs so far on it.  I alternate it with the Rockin Body series.  My new routine na sinimulan ko lang this week is 1 hour of swimming, then 1 hour of HHA - usually 2 vids like Fat Burning Cardio + Hips, Buns and Thighs, or Total Body Burn + 6 Mins Abs.  From the Rockin Body series naman I usually do the Rockin Body one alone kasi kapagod yun.  Of course, proper diet din. 

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #379 on: October 04, 2013, 04:17:24 pm »
 thigh and buns saka absculpt din yung gusto ko, eto nga lang ata ang ginagawa ko, LOL

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close