watch now

Author Topic: Pilates  (Read 177428 times)

tigerlili

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2013, 08:29:55 am »
I enjoyed pilates. Although medyo malayo yun napasukan kong classes sa vivian zapanta sa makati pero if I live near the place aaraw arawin ko sya. :)

vanillamist

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2013, 02:46:53 pm »
Anyone enrolled kay ms. Vivian zapanta? Tagal ko na gusto puntahan kaso parang taxi lang way para makarating. Sulit ba sa presyo?

calpy

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #422 on: April 20, 2013, 02:57:16 am »
okay ba kay armand bautista? how many sessions before i see the effects? do you guys know of any pilates studio near eastwood lang?

calpy

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #423 on: April 22, 2013, 01:35:41 pm »
saan pinamalapit na pilates sa eastwood area?

wina.tamondong/pilates

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #424 on: July 02, 2013, 01:58:00 am »
for those who are looking for a pilates studio in QC,try the Banawe branch of Vivian Zapanta.

wina.tamondong/pilates

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2013, 12:40:54 am »
hello Ville! newbie here. i know a pilates studio in Alabang, its called Pilates Manila.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #426 on: July 31, 2013, 01:47:19 pm »
I used to do Pilates at Balanced Body Studio, along Meralco Ave. Really loved it there. But since my sched changed, I had to switch to Options Studio,  in Podium. Ok din naman but I feel that slightly may edge yung Balanced Body, parang mas magaling ng slight yung trainers. But I will stick with Options for now since yun lang ang pwede sa sched ko.

I love love Pilates! Hope this helps!

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2013, 10:06:42 pm »
Cassey Ho of POP Pliates the best!!!!!

yup. her workouts are so challenging for me. beginner palang talaga ako. i also like fitnessblender's pilates videos. i feel like i really get to use the muscles which i don't get to work out as much on other kinds of workouts :D

fragmentedmind

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2013, 11:47:02 pm »
I used to do Pilates at Balanced Body Studio, along Meralco Ave. Really loved it there. But since my sched changed, I had to switch to Options Studio,  in Podium. Ok din naman but I feel that slightly may edge yung Balanced Body, parang mas magaling ng slight yung trainers. But I will stick with Options for now since yun lang ang pwede sa sched ko.

I love love Pilates! Hope this helps!

I just started trying Barre3 after about six months with Options Studio. The instructors and personnel at Options are pretty good, and they're really friendly (I think sa Podium isa lang ang instructor na girl, pero lahat ng guy instructor gay - masarap silang ka-chismisan habang nagwo-workout hehe). I didn't really like their group classes, so I opted for the one-on-one sessions. Kaso, it was getting a bit expensive, so when I saw a voucher sa DealGrocer, I decided to see what Barre3 is about. So far, sa first class ko kanina, it was definitely more challenging than yung mga sessions ko sa Options. Pero my 6 months in Options definitely helped. The instructor in Barre3 didn't need to correct my form or posture because na train na kong tumayo ng maayos at i-engage ang tummy ko.

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #429 on: September 09, 2013, 08:20:18 am »
Anyone who has been doing Pilates lately? :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #430 on: September 16, 2013, 12:11:40 pm »
^Me! I do Pilates 2x a week at Options Studio, Podium.

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #431 on: September 16, 2013, 02:55:33 pm »
^Have you gone to their RCBC branch? I'm still thinking if sa kanila ako mag Pilates or kay Vivian Zapanta e. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:24 pm »
Hindi sis e, ang layo sa akin. My trainer now in Podium used to work with Vivian Zapanta. Tanungin ko sya anong feedback nya kay Vivian :) If you're in Makati, ok yung Pilates sa Allez Hop, sa Legazpi Village.

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #433 on: September 16, 2013, 07:16:18 pm »
^wow! Thanks sis! :) I'm looking into having one on one session since beginner palang ako. :)

Will check Allez Hop :) Thanks!


alexcar

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2013, 10:13:48 pm »
Hi! If anybody wants to buy my danskin portable pilates studio with workout DVD please PM me. Hindi ko nagamit eversince, kasi pagkabili biglang napa-enroll ako sa club360 haha thank you!

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #435 on: September 21, 2013, 12:48:33 am »
andee: I talked to my trainer. He left Vivian Z daw kasi feeling nya mas maraming opportunities for growth with Options. Mas maraming training, and the equipments are nicer and more modern daw. Hehe. I haven't tried Vivian ha, so I really wouldn't know. But he says go try both, may free trials naman ata pareho.

So far I'm happy with Options Studio :) Happy studio hunting!

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2013, 12:12:38 pm »
^Sis caterpillar-girl - I'm currently doing pilates na at Options, RCBC. My instructor is Love. So far so good. She's very maalaga and accommodating.
I would like to try the group classes but with my condition I really need private sessions para mas tutok. :)

Thanks for asking your trainer sis. :)


Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #437 on: November 15, 2013, 04:50:54 pm »
I love love Pilates! Hope this helps!

I LOVE Pilates, too. :) I attend lunchtime classes facilitated by a British instructor. After gym workout, I do a little pilates din on my own. It's the good kind of pain.

cmartinez1026

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #438 on: December 04, 2013, 02:55:21 pm »
Do you girls know of any affordable Pilates studio in Makati?

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Pilates
« Reply #439 on: December 04, 2013, 09:57:23 pm »
nag -pipilates din ako pero yung kay cassey ho lang.. :) kami ng sister ko.. tapos na ko sa beginner's calendar, october 2013 na yung calendar na gamit ko..  :) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close