We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bakit ganun [textspeak!] mga doctors na accredited ng medicard more or less they are very incompetent. Just want to share a scenario and should be aware of. I had my cyst (as per checking sabi sebaceous cyst daw) checked by one of the OB who is accredited by medicard (Makati Med) Dra. Ma. Liza Francisco, bigla nalang nya ako hiniwa (incise) near my genital area without my full consent. No anesthesia then 3x niya akong hiniwa, the first time na hiniwa niya she said ay wala.. the second time hindi parin tumama then the 3rd time. She really seemed to know what she is doing. Ang bilis ng lahat ng pangyayari, ang bilis bilis niyang kumilos grabe parang alam na alam [textspeak!] ginagwa niya..After 3 days, when I touched my cyst and the incised area, I found out maling area [textspeak!] hiniwa niya and the cyst of course is still there. Please help, shall I get back to her for the follow up check up or just let the wound heal?! Hay, ang sakit ng hiwa and the worst thing is, mali [textspeak!] part na hiniwa niya.
Backread from page 1. Unang plan ko MAXICARE sana kaso ok lang for companies pero pag individual daming restrictions. Nalito na tuloy ako kung kukuha pa ba ako for me and spouse or better cash na lang pag may emergency na need admit sa hospital. I'm looking for HMO na covered ang consultation, lab tests.