For hours now I'm searching for the song hubby and I heard over the radio. Ironically, we loved it but couldn't remember the lyrics. haha. Duet cya na slow rnb and talks about "sexy time". Chill lang ang start til midway ng song then ang ending, taas na ng tono. All I could remember sa lyrics right now is "kiss me from my head to my, my..." Haaaayyy..
Update: after 4 hours, I found it !!!Mali-mali pa lyrics ko. hahaha!!! So happy now...
Kiss Me (YUMI)
What up?
You want me to take you to another level?
Just holla at your boy
Right now, Imma take you for a ride
Feel me?
Just listen
Baby it's late; can you take me home
Bring me somewhere we can be alone
'Cause, you know, I'm a little tipsy
Light me up and, baby, kiss me
Come and, baby, do it quickly
I don't wanna talk so keep my mouth busy
Little missy
I feel like burning
You're who I'm yearning
I'm ready for friction
Sparks fly, up high
Baby, make me feel like I never felt before
Hold me close by your side
Baby, never let me go through the night
As I open my eyes
Baby, kiss me from my nose down to my
[ Lyrics from:
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/y/yumi/kiss.html ]
Baby, come here and I'll make you see
Take you to a place where we can be free
Boy, you put me on fire
Come on, baby, take me higher
And fulfill my desire
Don't talk, just give it a try
And blow my mind
Don't keep me waiting
I know you want it
Now, let's get it started
Lead me, feel me
Baby, let me hear it that you wanted more
Hold me close by your side
Never let me go, never let me go, never let me go
As I open my eyes
Kiss me on your nose, to my
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby
Where'd you learn to work that way
I said you, you, you
You are driving me insane
Would you come with me, babe
Hold me close by your side
Baby, never let me go through the night
As I open my eyes
Baby, kiss me from my nose down to my (oh oh oh)
Hold me close by your side
Baby, never let me go through the night
As I open my eyes
Baby, kiss me from my nose down to my
Hold me close by your side
Baby, never let me go through the night
As I open my eyes
Baby, kiss me from my nose down to my
http://youtu.be/ji0PLBiCUvk