We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^You Never Told Me You Love Me is by the Seattle group Gabriel, fronted by lead vocalist/songwriter/guitarist Frank Butoraci. Other members include keyboard player Stacy Christenson, drummer Michael Kinders, guitarist Terry Lauber, and bass player Gary Ruhls.You Never Told Me You Love Me was from their 1975 album This Star on Every Heel.Here's a link to the lyrics: http://en.allexperts.com/q/80s-Music-2701/2008/2/David-Gates.htm
does anybody here know who sang and what is the title of the song with these lyrics..."Sinners falling from the sky, stars are no longer shining, purple sky has turned gray and it makes me want to scream..."
do you know the song "i like being a girl like being a girl oh oh it's a girl's world"
I've been looking for the title and singer of this song for a long time now. There's only one stanza that I can remember: If I can't hold you for a long time, can I hold you for a while If you can't give me your tomorrow , can you give me your past If I can't kiss you in this real world, I'll kiss you in my dreams I can't go on living If I can't love you....