We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Help naman, narining ko na yung song na to twice, old song na ata to. Lalaki kumanta.Yung pagkakarining ko parang "coz I won't feel better knowing I was lying to you"
Beside the versions The Beatles & Alison Krauss, I'm looking for the MALE artist of the song "I WILL" Lyrics goes...Who knows how long I've loved youYou know I love you stillWill I wait a lonely lifetimeIf you want me to, I willFor if I ever saw youI didn't catch your nameBut it never really matteredI will always feel the same...
^Is it "In The Ayer" by Flo Ride or "Lolli Lolli" by Three 6 Mafia?