We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ask ko yung slow version ng umbrella sino yung artist? thanks
Sis, I'll break down the answer ha 1. The title of the song is "Upside Down" originally sang by Fra Lippo Lippi but later on 6 Cycle Mind made a revival.Here's the link to the lyrics:Fra Lippo Lippi - http://artists.letssingit.com/fra-lippo-lippi-lyrics-upside-down-4slbr2s6 Cycle Mind - http://artists.letssingit.com/6-cycle-mind-lyrics-upside-down-m1jbw39Here's the link to the videos:6 Cycle mind - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUPPIwz1GkU(I couldn't find the Fra Lippo Lippi video 2. The title of the song is "Rest of my Life" by Xscape.Here's the link to the lyrics:http://artists.letssingit.com/xscape-lyrics-rest-of-my-life-2t8lfrhHere's the link to the song:http://www.imeem.com/people/OKyn70/music/9ik-N-e7/xscape_rest_of_my_life/3. As to the third one, I'm not sure about this. But this is all I've found. Its "Easier" by Kandi duet with Faith Evans.Here's the link of the lyrics:http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/K/kandilyrics/kandieasierlyrics.htmHere's the link of the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6Iio4xbVw