We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
okay pa rin ba ascend ngayon? I miss partying there! And what about White Ave.? Seems pretty interesting to go there. What can you say about it? iba iba kasi sabi okay daw dun and sabi hindi naman.
^ I would love to, sis lejca, but I work at night eh. How about one Saturday night? Just let me know through here or PM. Sis camilla, may kasama ka na sa Ascend on Saturday night? I'm super tempted!
@sis frozen toes...need ko help mo...pwede po ba ako makakuha ng gl for encore...my friend kasi ako dadating ng dec 15 from germany at gusto nya sulitin stay nya dito...and also first time ko ito gumimik...Lolz...wala talaga ako idea about glist,door fee(tama ba term ko?) atbp...pa recommend naman po ng clubs na parang ala emba ang crowd...then kung pwede po ako makakuha ng glist thru sa inyo po...TIA:D
will be at LAX tomorrow with sisses camilla and alexandrea.. thanks camilla for the gl ;p
Just got home from Distillery. I turned down three invites to go party tonight. I guess I'm getting old. I'd rather sleep.I can get your name on the guest list of any club in the Metro.Go to Encore (still the same old Embassy) or Ascend. Let me know via PM or e-mail the when, where, who.And I'ma be at the spa. LOL. Turned off ako sa LAX. I hope it's all better now. Have fun!