watch now

Author Topic: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?  (Read 167454 times)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2009, 10:06:15 pm »
If you're aged 23 and above, think twice about going to Manor. Puro college kids don (and we're talking about sophomores and juniors). Not that I have a problem with them. I just feel really old pag andon ako. In addition, hindi very accommodating yung staff nila considering that I promote some of their events.

Ascend is okay. I'll be there tomorrow night. :)

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2009, 10:16:17 pm »
I agree with Frozen Toes, ang bata ng crowd sa Manor.

micatinalyn

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #382 on: October 23, 2009, 01:22:27 pm »
may entrance fee ba sa ascend, how much?
what can you say about this?

lejca

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #383 on: October 24, 2009, 10:41:01 am »
the best day to go at LAX?
friday or saturday?  ;)

chukoky

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #384 on: October 24, 2009, 08:13:05 pm »
sang pwede magcelebrate ng bday? budget is 10k-13k. pls help! the usual bars sana. help pls.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #385 on: October 24, 2009, 11:23:08 pm »
may entrance fee ba sa ascend, how much?
what can you say about this?

PHP 500 with drinks.

the best day to go at LAX?
friday or saturday?  ;)

What about never? Sorry for bein blunt. I was pretty disappointed with LAX the first time I went there. I never came back for a round 2.

sang pwede magcelebrate ng bday? budget is 10k-13k. pls help! the usual bars sana. help pls.

VIP tables at Ascend, Empire, LAX, and Bureau are within your budget. Good for about 10 pax. However, if you have more than 50 guests, I suggest V58 at the Home Depot Complex in Ortigas. I have a friend who closed down a part of V58 and spent only Php 15 K. That rate includes food, drinks, use of venue for an entire night, DJ, well, basically all the party essentials. Another good idea is celebrate on a Friday at Tabu in Makati. You just need to buy a bottle or two of liquor and your guests get access to open bar from 10PM - 12MN.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:27:16 pm by Frozen Toes »

chukoky

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #386 on: October 25, 2009, 01:02:03 pm »
^ thanks for the info.  :) i'll try dun sa v58.  :)

mithril_26

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #387 on: October 25, 2009, 11:46:59 pm »
hi everyone,im new at this thread,i just wanna ask if anyone among you are coming sa halloween party sa manor this sat or sa club circa?san kaya mas maganda?magkano entrance and is there a way kaya na me and my friends could be in the glist?your help will be really appreciated,.im new at going to clubs kasi eh.hehe,you see, i just moved in 4mos na dito sa eastwood from the province.thanks!

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #388 on: October 26, 2009, 12:34:56 am »
^ Usually it's 500 bucks but I don't have the details yet for the Manor Halloween party. See Circa's sched below:

FRIDAY
All Hollows @ Circa
Open bar from 11:00 PM to 1:30 AM
I can give you the contact numbers of the promoters for GL.

SATURDAY
Headstone @ Circa
Contests. Costumes. You get the idea.
I believe Team Strato is one of the promoters though I haven't received word from them, yet. I have their digits as well for GL.

mithril_26

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #389 on: October 26, 2009, 06:08:13 pm »
oh sis frozen toes can u give me the numbers for a GL in manor or circa?in ur opinion which one is nicer to go to?thanks alot! :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #390 on: October 26, 2009, 10:19:42 pm »
^ You need GL for which day - Wed, Fri, or Sat?

If you're under 23, go to Manor. Otherwise, Circa.

chukoky

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #391 on: October 27, 2009, 07:37:30 pm »

VIP tables at Ascend, Empire, LAX, and Bureau are within your budget. Good for about 10 pax. However, if you have more than 50 guests, I suggest V58 at the Home Depot Complex in Ortigas. I have a friend who closed down a part of V58 and spent only Php 15 K. That rate includes food, drinks, use of venue for an entire night, DJ, well, basically all the party essentials. Another good idea is celebrate on a Friday at Tabu in Makati. You just need to buy a bottle or two of liquor and your guests get access to open bar from 10PM - 12MN.

details pls sa V58 bar. pwede kaya dito amg celebrate ng 18th birthday? i mean, pwede kaya kahit konting programs?

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #392 on: October 27, 2009, 11:13:35 pm »
^ How much is your budget? V58 is rather small for a debut. Toyz at Crowne Plaza and/or The Fort (opening on Nov 1) is a more fitting venue. I'm friends with the owner should you need a discount or something. :)

mithril_26

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #393 on: October 28, 2009, 05:43:24 pm »
^ You need GL for which day - Wed, Fri, or Sat?

If you're under 23, go to Manor. Otherwise, Circa.
hi sis sa sat sana sis sa halloween party nila.panu sis if im in the borderline?hehe.im 22 but will turn 23 this jan/?ok sorry for a stupid Q but di nga? ;D

hushbaby

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #394 on: October 29, 2009, 06:53:55 am »
san ba maganda gumimik? im 28 na and its been 3 years since i went clubbing. so di ko na alam yung mga place na binabanggit nyo :( we're going out this friday and we still dunno where to go.. i know madameng hallow parties pero dont wana go out wearing a costume or somewhere else na puro nakacostume kasi i dont have one naman . gusto ko sana yung place na ok ang crowd at may konting dancing.. suggestion ng friend ko fiama, warehouse, ascend at ponti daw? haay wala na talaga akong alam sa mga gimikan ngayon....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:03:17 am by hushbaby »

lejca

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #395 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:41 am »
ms Frozen Toes...
why you dont like LAX? what can you say bout that club and why are you disappointed?  ;)

switblububbles

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #396 on: October 29, 2009, 05:43:11 pm »
^ako din sis disappointed dun just like my friends. kase naman hyper na yung dj pati yung tugtog mapapasayaw ka tapos yung ibang andun parang ngaantay pa ng program parang mga tuod hay nako mga tao dun puro porma lang ata eh ayaw gumalaw.

di na kame uulit dun hehe!

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #397 on: October 29, 2009, 11:14:10 pm »
ms Frozen Toes...
why you dont like LAX? what can you say bout that club and why are you disappointed?  ;)

To be fair, I must say that the staff were really pleasant. I called them the day before for a table reservation and they were very accommodating. When I got there though, I had to line up even if I was VIP. But since the waiters were so nice, I tipped them well (above the 200 something service charge).

The club was quite small and the interiors were not as posh as I expected - just red, black, tables, and silhouette go go dancers. I guess that was the problem, I had high expectations. As for the crowd, not as fun.

LAX is okay. It's just that I've been to better clubs.

camilla

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #398 on: October 30, 2009, 01:29:37 am »
BIGFISH MANILA throws the BEST Halloween parties. A-venue, forgot if it's on the 30th or the 31st. Prepare to get CREAMed. :)


I would totally agree on that!! Big Fish Manila on Halloween is simply the best!! And I really hate missing it this year, again!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:32:06 am by camilla »

ohlala!

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #399 on: October 30, 2009, 11:11:10 pm »
^ How much is your budget? V58 is rather small for a debut. Toyz at Crowne Plaza and/or The Fort (opening on Nov 1) is a more fitting venue. I'm friends with the owner should you need a discount or something. :)

20k for 50 persons.  :( how much pag pinclose yung buong bar (the Fort) ?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close