We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
SORRY, dear! Wrong info. High End pala hosts parties at Empire on Saturdays. HYPE MANILA pala yung sa Ascend.
Bureau on a Friday night is so-so. I'm still very much a Fort person.
^ Sis ang alam ko wala talaga door charge. But you can only come dun sa baba. Dun sa taas, you'd have to be on the guestlist. For Bureau naman, it's okay every Saturdays. Don't go there on a Friday, IMO, hindi maganda crowd.
yeah, still love the fort party scenery! especially Ascend, Im not really a fan of Embassy. Though these days I'm looking for a different place to hang out with my friends. Ive been to Manor Superclub, its super crowded and medyo bagets and crowd. Ive been to Dolce too, and its also a nice place to hang out, Lax is somewhat wild and exotic for me, I'd rather hang out at Jaipur. So I want to check out the Makati scene aside from the Greenbelt area. Btw, how much is the door charge at Club Bureau. Oh, and what about Club Industry, anyone here who's familiar with the place.
Btw, how much is the door charge at Club Bureau. Oh, and what about Club Industry, anyone here who's familiar with the place.
Though, I like hanging out at Lax and Embassy pag Wednesday, especially sa Embassy, I really got a crush on one of the DJs there!
Door charge at Bureau, dunno. But I do know that Hype Manila hosts Deluxe Fridays and that there's Saturday Night Live at The Bureau on, duh, Saturdays. If you need contacts, get at me.Industry? Like the old bar over at QC? Please save yourself. Skip it.Which one? I'm friends with a bunch of Embassy DJ's. And for those who don't know yet, Embassy will re-open this month as Encore Entertainment Complex. It will cater to mature crowd who are into jazz and ballroom dancing. I know, I know. What the.
Oct 31 is a Saturday night....does anyone have a suggestion for good Halloween parties? Preferably with a not-so-young crowd. Thanks!