watch now

Author Topic: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?  (Read 167531 times)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #300 on: May 29, 2009, 12:06:30 am »
Not really. I actually dunno what music they play on Fridays. On Wednesdays, it's hip-hop (hosted by Stratosphere). On Saturdays, it's techno (hosted by Frequency Manila). :)

Party up!

anagucci

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #301 on: May 29, 2009, 10:51:07 am »
sis teeyah.. try to go to empire superclub tonight.. its in Ortigas at Home Depot, Julia Vargas.. We were at LAX last Wednesday, ok sha sis.. I just dont know if they also play good music on other days..

Let me know if you want to go to Empire tonight.


Sis Frozen Toes, going to Empire tonight?? You better!! :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #302 on: May 29, 2009, 04:14:24 pm »
^ Nah, I'm going to stay in tonight. Boring me. :) Anyway, Empire seems nice. I saw pictures of it, but never been there. I wanted to go last Saturday cuz of the open bar, but my friends chose The Fort over Ortigas.

And yeah, I missed the launch of First Class Wednesdays. I hate myself for it. I believe my favorite DJ's were there - Kimosave, Crash, Marky, and Crismyx. Geez. I'll go next Wednesday!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:18:07 pm by Frozen Toes »

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #303 on: May 29, 2009, 04:46:15 pm »
I want to try Empire but I always get lost around Ortigas, lalo na pauwi because of drinking  ;D Taga South kasi ako, kaya I try to stay within the ones na madali puntahan. But I'm sure sooner or later punta din ako jan sa Empire :)


teeyah

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #304 on: May 30, 2009, 04:50:00 pm »
Who frequents Fiamma? :) Who knows how to get to the 2nd floor? :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2009, 02:31:15 am »
Come out and party this Wednesday night! :)

Superklasse Wednesdays @ Embassy Main
Russian Standard's House Central Wednesdays @ Embassy Fly
First Class Wednesdays @ LAX

helga21

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2009, 10:31:37 pm »
bad weather, aargh!

my friends and i would go out this friday. do you have any recommendations, baka may events somewhere.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #307 on: June 03, 2009, 11:14:59 pm »
^ The next big event is Kaskade at Embassy on June 13. Bought my ticket today from Folded & Hung Megamall. :)

On Fridays, we have...

World Fashion Fridays @ Tabu
Imperial Fridays @ Empire Superclub
Fever Friday Remixed @ Embassy Fly
Snap Crackle Pop Fridays @ Embassy Main
Fearless Fridays @ Ascend

I'm not sure what LAX has to offer on fridays though.

MsDimple

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #308 on: June 04, 2009, 11:55:56 am »
Hello girls,

You might want to try Metro Bar in QC area...

Sa Jul 11 Sat 9PM:
Mocha, Katya Santos, Maui Taylor
and Metro Bars' Stand up Comedians
Tickets are arnd Php 450/each

For inquiries, kindly PM me. I'll be glad to send to you the details.  ;)


gorgeous_rn

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2009, 09:09:05 pm »
mga sis where can i bring my aunt kaya? she's from u.s. my aunt and my cousins are going out thsi weekend. girls night out, my cousins and I are 25 26 28 lolz...my aunt is 36? where can we go kaya na hindi naman so young ang crowd na in their college pa hahhahhaa help naman any suggestions? thanks

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2009, 10:09:22 pm »
^ Embassy on good days has a mature crowd. Fiamma also, older ang crowd :)

gorgeous_rn

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2009, 11:36:28 pm »
thanks sis, i have until sat to decide which of the two. thanks  :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2009, 12:00:42 am »
^ I can't recommend a good club/bar to hit since I've never tried bringing a family member to one. But on Saturday, Kaskade will be at Embassy. So, if you wanna take your aunt and cousins to the event, you better get your tickets now. :)

anagucci

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2009, 09:52:24 am »
let's cross out fearless fridays at Ascend on fridays.. let's move the party at Empire Superclub for Imperial Fridays..

On Fridays, we have...

World Fashion Fridays @ Tabu
Imperial Fridays @ Empire Superclub
Fever Friday Remixed @ Embassy Fly
Snap Crackle Pop Fridays @ Embassy Main
Fearless Fridays @ Ascend


Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2009, 06:12:15 pm »
^ Thanks for the correction. Team Strato moved out of Ascend na pala. :)

World Fashion Fridays @ Tabu
Imperial Fridays @ Empire Superclub
Fever Friday Remixed @ Embassy Fly
Snap Crackle Pop Fridays @ Embassy Main

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #315 on: June 18, 2009, 07:36:52 pm »
I still have a hangover from that Kaskade gig, but BIGFISH Manila's 10th Anniversary is coming up.

INNOVATION WHITE
Ministry of Sound
June 26 @ A.Venue

I live to party, what d'you live for?

ohlala!

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2009, 12:26:14 pm »

I live to party, what d'you live for?

hi, pwede bng mag pa gl sa ascend or jaipur dis coming saturday? parang pa despedida kc ng friend ko. pls..

coco_CRUNCH

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2009, 08:37:09 pm »
mga sis have you tried sa manor?

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #318 on: June 23, 2009, 07:15:54 pm »
hi, pwede bng mag pa gl sa ascend or jaipur dis coming saturday? parang pa despedida kc ng friend ko. pls..

PM me ASAP. :)

mga sis have you tried sa manor?

I have. Not much fun for me. Bouncers were rude, crowd was made up of kids that I felt old.

cupkaye

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #319 on: July 03, 2009, 05:44:19 pm »
how much table reservation sa Manor? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close