We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
its Absinth's 5th anniversary tonight... - no door charge - beer at 5 pesos. 5 pesos coins lang ang accepted. from 9pm til midnight - 4 drinks = 300 pesos (choose from baileys, black, gilbey's, smirnoff)
wow!where is this located?and pardon for my ignorance ha,what type of bar is this?what type of music do they play here?parang gusto ko ayain si bf later eh..hehe
Embassy still tops my list. My next bets would be Ascend.. and hmm, Piedra..I wanna check out Alchemy naman.. What's the peak day here?
ALCHEMY = WEDNESDAY.
Been to Guilly's lately. Liking the music. Loving the food. Ang layo ng the The Fort. Nakakapagod mag drive. Gusto ko pa naman sana i check yung mga bars dun. Ok pa ba Alchemy? Sis FrozenToes?
mga sis, can you give me infos on piedra,ascend and any bars here sa The Fort. I live nearby and want to go out this Saturday. Thanks.
To the partyphiles... I just want to ask how do you get your own table in Ascend and Emba? Is that the VIP part? Also, how much do you have to pay?I've been to Emba before but we don't have own table. It was such a hassle.Thanks in advance.