Author Topic: How faithful are you to your partner?  (Read 137228 times)

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #460 on: November 25, 2014, 10:10:48 am »
extremely and blindly faithful/loyal  ;D

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #461 on: November 25, 2014, 10:51:24 am »
Very. Emotional man o physical. I hope sya din.

I was never faithful to anyone before him though.

wildorchid

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #462 on: November 27, 2014, 01:47:20 pm »
101% faithful. Kahit friend na lalake tatablahin ko basta wag lang namin pag awayan. More importantly, takot akong magalit ang boyfriend ko. Bukod sa di ko alam papano sya magalit, ayoko din syang masaktan. Kaya behave ako haha

IamColleen

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #463 on: November 27, 2014, 02:17:08 pm »
kung may oover pa sa 100%, ganun ako ka faithful at loyal.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #464 on: November 27, 2014, 03:36:25 pm »
loyal walang bahid dungis hahah

super love ko kasi hubby ko

mixeeplikstick

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #465 on: January 16, 2015, 01:35:19 am »
Faithful to the point where I know my own limitations and I have the will to say "No" even when the temptation is just inches away from my face seducing me to give in to her. All that's keep popping in my head during that time is her (my GF's), crying and how hurt she would be if I give in to the temptation.

But months before our anniversary she cheated on me a week after I left for a business trip, we argued the night before I left for the trip and during the week I was away on my trip she befriended a colleague at her work, they became close and I was not even aware something was going on between them because we don't see each other that often even after I returned from my trip because of our work schedules. She works in a call center and I have a regular day job. We communicate everyday and I notice some changes. Whenever I call her most of the time her phone number is busy for 20 minutes to an hour. When we are together she is always texting and she never let me see her phone but she freely checks mine whenever she like. The moment I found out about it, the other guy went psycho on the both of us until our family and the police got involved. I forgot to mention the other guy is in a chaotic relationship with his GF that recently gave birth to their daughter that he's itching to run away from his responsibility.

But still I forgave her, and accepted her back despite we went to hell and back because of her actions.

During the duration of our relationship I have been tempted multiple times specially at times when we are having a big fight, but I can honestly say I never cheated. At the end of the day I still want her. I have my short comings too my flaws in our relationship, but being unfaithful is not a solution to all relationship problems. I know now what it feels like to be cheated on. What she did, hurt me badly and I don't want her to feel what I felt that time. Revenge won't make anything better either.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #466 on: January 21, 2015, 11:42:59 am »
Super loyal. I am contented with what we have.

jojo2978

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #467 on: January 21, 2015, 12:08:14 pm »
Faithful to the point where I know my own limitations and I have the will to say "No" even when the temptation is just inches away from my face seducing me to give in to her. All that's keep popping in my head during that time is her (my GF's), crying and how hurt she would be if I give in to the temptation.

But months before our anniversary she cheated on me a week after I left for a business trip, we argued the night before I left for the trip and during the week I was away on my trip she befriended a colleague at her work, they became close and I was not even aware something was going on between them because we don't see each other that often even after I returned from my trip because of our work schedules. She works in a call center and I have a regular day job. We communicate everyday and I notice some changes. Whenever I call her most of the time her phone number is busy for 20 minutes to an hour. When we are together she is always texting and she never let me see her phone but she freely checks mine whenever she like. The moment I found out about it, the other guy went psycho on the both of us until our family and the police got involved. I forgot to mention the other guy is in a chaotic relationship with his GF that recently gave birth to their daughter that he's itching to run away from his responsibility.

But still I forgave her, and accepted her back despite we went to hell and back because of her actions.

During the duration of our relationship I have been tempted multiple times specially at times when we are having a big fight, but I can honestly say I never cheated. At the end of the day I still want her. I have my short comings too my flaws in our relationship, but being unfaithful is not a solution to all relationship problems. I know now what it feels like to be cheated on. What she did, hurt me badly and I don't want her to feel what I felt that time. Revenge won't make anything better either.

Kudos to you, Brother. You are indeed one of the few. Hope your gf deserves the love you are offering.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #468 on: January 27, 2015, 09:59:12 pm »
Super duper  ;D

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #469 on: February 11, 2015, 08:48:54 pm »
100% faithful and devoted

anastasiaday

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #470 on: February 22, 2015, 06:19:26 pm »
Very faithful to my partner.

faust_

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2015, 03:56:24 am »
Faithful to the point where I know my own limitations and I have the will to say "No" even when the temptation is just inches away from my face seducing me to give in to her. All that's keep popping in my head during that time is her (my GF's), crying and how hurt she would be if I give in to the temptation.

But months before our anniversary she cheated on me a week after I left for a business trip, we argued the night before I left for the trip and during the week I was away on my trip she befriended a colleague at her work, they became close and I was not even aware something was going on between them because we don't see each other that often even after I returned from my trip because of our work schedules. She works in a call center and I have a regular day job. We communicate everyday and I notice some changes. Whenever I call her most of the time her phone number is busy for 20 minutes to an hour. When we are together she is always texting and she never let me see her phone but she freely checks mine whenever she like. The moment I found out about it, the other guy went psycho on the both of us until our family and the police got involved. I forgot to mention the other guy is in a chaotic relationship with his GF that recently gave birth to their daughter that he's itching to run away from his responsibility.

But still I forgave her, and accepted her back despite we went to hell and back because of her actions.

During the duration of our relationship I have been tempted multiple times specially at times when we are having a big fight, but I can honestly say I never cheated. At the end of the day I still want her. I have my short comings too my flaws in our relationship, but being unfaithful is not a solution to all relationship problems. I know now what it feels like to be cheated on. What she did, hurt me badly and I don't want her to feel what I felt that time. Revenge won't make anything better either.

I am in the same situation right now. A month before our 4th anniversary (as bf/gf), I allowed her to go out with an officemate friend (I know the guy.) She cheated in the worst way possible. Wracked with guilt, she confesses after 4 days. For my sanity's sake, we broke up, but I still love her. Right now I am a total wreck -- utterly confused with the life I thought I would have with her.

I admire your decision to forgive and continue trusting your girlfriend.

Anyway, that was off-topic, but from my perspective (a guy), I would never cheat on my partner, because, you can't have a good relationship without trust.


teal_rayy

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #472 on: April 04, 2015, 01:56:47 pm »
Yes!   Too busy to do any extra curricular anyway

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #473 on: April 04, 2015, 10:33:25 pm »
100% faithful and loyal


I don't even have any interest when it comes to male celebrities. When I'm in a relationship, I only care about my guy. I don't want to be unfaithful physically, mentally and emotionally.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #474 on: April 04, 2015, 11:56:51 pm »
My guy is faithful so am I. I don't want anyone else but him.  :)

samanthasola

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #475 on: April 06, 2015, 03:44:01 pm »
You should know your limitations padin. If we really love our partner bakit naman tayo gagawa ng mga bagay na hindi dapat.

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #476 on: April 06, 2015, 09:30:55 pm »
Kaloka, akala ko pareho kaming loyal and committed. Ldr for less than a year napalitan ako kaagad. Lol


On topic: 100% committed and loyal sa relationship. I have crushes pero mostly kpop idols (lol), i only have a few male friends. As much as possible kahit may nakita akong gwapo hindi ko papansinin o kahit lingunin. Pero I guess I can look around freely na! Wala ng bawal!  ;D

floreyes

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #477 on: April 26, 2015, 01:55:48 pm »
I cant imagine myself having a relationship with another man. I really love my husband. Gonna stick to him no matter what.

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #478 on: April 27, 2015, 08:07:05 pm »
really faithful. for some strange reason, when i'm into someone (kahit crush lang), i do not notice other guys. it's like i have tunnel vision.

missus13

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #479 on: April 27, 2015, 11:06:54 pm »
100% loyal, as in, kahit sa work na may tumango lang saken, or nag how are you, sinasabi ko agad if i get the chance. Pero kung gaano ako kafaithful, ganun din gusto kong ginagawa saken. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close