Author Topic: How faithful are you to your partner?  (Read 137404 times)

crazy_sexy_cool_ria

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2008, 03:18:45 am »
no i'm not. My bf is in makati right now and im in cebu. I have a fling in cebu but i still love him pa naman so medyo safe pa kami..   ???

babyspring

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2008, 01:26:41 pm »
is dating considered cheating? if it is then i guess Rihanna's Unfaithful is my fave song.  ;D

keisha

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2008, 05:17:06 pm »
Yes, im faithful, I have this guy friend for almost 10yrs na… then, confessed that he loves me, even he knew im already committed.. he’s telling me.. hindi pa naman kayo kasal etc…. i’m avoiding him now, I’d rather loose him as a friend than loose my fiancé because I knew he wouldn’t like me getting friendly to someone I knew na me gusto sa akin.

sassy_taurus8

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2008, 08:07:16 pm »
Faithful in body and soul but not in thoughts. Nyay! Lol!

chasee

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2008, 01:40:15 pm »
Now that I'm married, faithful talaga ako but yung sa mga naging ex boyfriends ko, faithful sa umpisa, pag nakakaramdam na ako ng medyo tinu-two time na ako, nakikipag-date na rin ako sa iba.... kung baga, what you can do... I can do better ang drama ko nun hehe

reality

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2008, 03:44:11 pm »
Faithful in body and soul but not in thoughts. Nyay! Lol!

LOL! love your honesty! :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 04:03:38 pm by reality »

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2008, 03:49:55 pm »
how to measure nga ba?

ganito na lang as long as he is faithful to me...then faithful din ako sa kanya...jejeje.

cream_puff

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2008, 04:42:35 pm »
I'm a very faithful girlfriend. When my Ex and I were still together, cheating on him never crossed my mind, not even the possibility of having boyfriends other than him (I thought kasi siya na talaga last ko). I never had a close guy friend, not because I regard that as cheating but because he doesn't want the thought, so the martyr me submitted. Never even had plain admiration on someone, kahit yung "ay ang cute" moment, wala talaga. All eyes on him. 

Good thing is that was reciprocated. He's also devotedly faithful to me. I don't know if I'm just insensitive pero I never felt, not even a tad hunch, na I was cheated on. Ewan ko ha, hindi lang talaga ako mahinalang person kasi, pero never talaga ako nagselos ng super sa kanya.

Bad thing is, my fidelity was always doubted. Never did a day pass na hindi niya ko pinaghinalaan. That was one of the major reasons why I broke up with him. At until our very last day together, third party pa rin ang iniisip niyang cause why ako nakipag-break. Stress!!!

But I have proved him wrong. Until now, wala pa akong boyfriend kasi. When we got to talk to each other just recently, 2 years after we broke up, he told me na he realized what his mistakes are and naniniwala na siya na hindi third party yung reason. Makes me think now... Baka kaya single pa ako until now is because my allegiance still belongs to him. Ouch. :(

mixeeplikstick

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2008, 09:18:02 am »
i've been faithful to her by keeping myself for her only. i know that i am contented na sa kanya and i've ended my search when i met her. and i keep my words to her, i've promised her that i will be loyal, true, sincere and faithful to her and i'm keeping it that way.  ;)

cometkeiss

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2008, 10:25:32 am »
faithful, as long as he is faithful too.

liu_yifei

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2008, 07:11:13 pm »

very faithful ako sa partner ko. and i expect the same, if i catch him cheating kahit once lang hiwalayan ko talaga siya.

purplesassy

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2008, 11:34:30 pm »
sobrang faithful ako sa bf ko..siya lang talaga ;)

Chase~

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2008, 06:37:19 pm »
not very faithful... i still flirt around pero hanggang dun lang naman

stig

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:20 am »
i was faithful to the point na hinde na ko lumalabas ng bahay and surrender ko palagi simcard ko sa kanya and now....who knows :P

littlemisspretty

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2008, 12:23:20 pm »
super duper faithful ako. sana ganun din sya. :)

candyzire

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2008, 02:56:47 pm »
i'm faithful....sana sya faithful din sakin

ninaf01

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2008, 03:23:55 pm »
super faithful. i know he's faithful to me naman.  ;D

rukia_san

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2008, 06:03:37 pm »
uber.. good thing he knows me well, kaya ala sya pinagseselosan..
ayoko rin kasi ng niloloko ko.. so dapat mutual lang din diba?
i can leave my cp to him as long as I want.. lam naman nya kung gano ako katakot mawala sya...(un nga lang minsan mapride sya dahil dun hehe)

caeca

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2008, 10:37:15 pm »
100% faithful! ;D it's a record. to think that he's the least controlling of the guys i've ever been in a relationship with.

cgirl

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #179 on: November 25, 2008, 04:48:47 am »
i am 100% faithful to my boyfriend. =)

we should all be loyal girlfriends.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close