Author Topic: How faithful are you to your partner?  (Read 137279 times)

*bluefairy*

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2008, 03:47:16 pm »
ina-acknowledge ko pa rin yong mga gwapo pero hanggang don nalang talaga.

sobrang faithful ako kay bf/fiance

doodsgel

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:22 pm »
i can proudly say na i have been faithful wid my bf for 7 long years. d ako nag dare na makipag involved pa sa iba or even entertain other guys...
of course its but normal na humanga tayo sa ibang guys pero hanggang doon nlng yun.

sweetbiatch_15

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2008, 07:39:33 pm »
^galing naman nun! for 7 long years you had been faithful to him? wow..

myduque

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2008, 10:57:09 pm »

100%

MommyCJ

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2008, 11:00:20 pm »
I am! for 3 years as BF/GF, and 6 years as a couple all in all 9 years of 100% faithful to my partner and I always will....

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2008, 05:36:48 pm »
he is my life now . I love him truly and I promised him that I will always be faithful and that i will always be here for him forever.

maLdita

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2008, 06:15:21 pm »
i am very faithful

imyoursweetheart

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2008, 10:43:43 am »
im faithful to him. kahit hindi na kami. :(

switblububbles

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2008, 08:27:59 pm »
how I wish I can be unfaithful . . . but I can't :(

liu_yifei

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2008, 10:23:06 pm »

when i am in a relationship i'm very faithful.

Cerbera

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2008, 02:38:56 pm »
like a dog

but she split up with me for financial security reasons...

*we were already 7years into the relationship

chillawt

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2008, 05:16:27 pm »
Super faithful in a way that I don't entertain those guys who are making "pasaring"... Alam kong alam nila na may BF ako kaya ine-Emphasize ko lang sa kanila na mahal ko ang BF ko at hindi ko siya kayang ipag-palit... Pag may crush man ako, hanngang dun lang... as in plain admiration lang... hindi yung ipupursue mo pa or even ask around about him... hindi ko na yun ginagawa ngayon... kasi I'm very much devoted to him... at alam kong ganun din siya sa akin...  :D

cherubimkisses

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2008, 05:50:50 pm »
faithful, pero may crush crush pa rin. kinikilig pa rin ako sa ibang guys. pero hanggang ganun lang. sobrang highschool kilig lang. hehe. tapos alam din naman niya, so ok lang.

ayt

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:13 am »
I just learned that I'm capable of being unfaithful.

axlrose

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2008, 02:30:30 pm »
^me too. but i've realized that i only want to be with my bf because he really loves me. my bf is 100% faithful hehe.

kaliweftie

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2008, 09:06:18 am »
super faithful kasi i know my hubby is also 100% faithful... pero pag nalaman ko lang... hehe. joke lang.

23and14

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2008, 11:52:18 am »
80%... may mga flings ako pero mababaw lang...

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2008, 03:20:56 pm »
More than 3 years na kame ni bf and we're planning to get married na din. Ive been very faithful kahit madameng temptations and may nagccourt pa din sa ken. Right now, there's another temptation but I choose to be faithful kase mahal ko sya and hinde ko sasayangin lahat ng pinagsamahan namin.

kaliweftie

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2008, 09:42:08 pm »
More than 3 years na kame ni bf and we're planning to get married na din. Ive been very faithful kahit madameng temptations and may nagccourt pa din sa ken. Right now, there's another temptation but I choose to be faithful kase mahal ko sya and hinde ko sasayangin lahat ng pinagsamahan namin.

very well said! bravo sis.

joden

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2008, 10:10:07 pm »
100% faithful  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close