watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 577837 times)

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1960 on: January 09, 2011, 11:38:47 pm »
Does the retrogression affect an adjustment of status (H1b ->LPR)?  In our case we would fall under Petition of Spouse by US Citizen.

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1961 on: January 10, 2011, 08:07:35 am »
Yup pwede but case to case basis din if they want to approve your request to expidite. :) But if USCIS grants you that, there's a really big possibility NVC and USE Manila will hasten the process of your baby's papers.


Sis tumawag yung asawa ko nung january 6 sa USCIS and he requested to expedite my baby's papers. he explained the situation and then gumawa ng letter yung kausap niya. tapos kinabukasan tumawag sa kanya USCIS asked kung ako talaga yung mother ng baby namin, hehe. then the woman told him na approve yung request niya, yehey! wait na lang daw kami letter  ;D.

thanks sis talaga. kung hindi mo sinabi dko talaga maiisip na puwede yun :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1962 on: January 10, 2011, 08:35:19 am »
sis aien, that's good news sis. When your papers is in NVC let your hubby again call/email them so they will expidiate it and send it sa US Embassy Manila. Don't forget sa email mo yung formatting to ask para ma expidiate it. And you can do all your payments and submitting papers there. ;) I'm glad I could help out, you're welcome sis. Am happy for you sis they approve your request. ;)

Everything is so fast sis if expidiate yung papers, so you better prepare all her papers right away. :)

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1963 on: January 10, 2011, 08:39:51 am »
^ah oks. will do that sis..thanks again :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1964 on: January 10, 2011, 08:45:16 am »
^You're welcome sis. ;) Glad to help.

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1965 on: January 10, 2011, 02:58:54 pm »
vb week!  ;D

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1966 on: January 11, 2011, 11:10:09 am »
mga sis, lumabas na ba feb. VB? tiningnan ko yesterday pero upcoming pa lang... 8)

kwinchesters

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1967 on: January 11, 2011, 12:23:00 pm »
Wala pa sis,tinignan ko now. Kulang na lang drum roll sa excitement... ;D

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1968 on: January 11, 2011, 12:49:12 pm »
we're both excited na sis..hehe ;D medyo late labas ngayon ano? hoping for the BIG leap!  8)

asia711

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1969 on: January 11, 2011, 01:01:03 pm »
mga sis, pano ginagamit ang VB? hehe sorry di ko magets e...

kasi bakit sa Jan 2011 VB sa 1st preference under Philippines its 01JUN94, but for 2A preference its 01JAN08? i mean di ko gets bakit parang yung 1st preference ay mas mabagal pa kaysa sa 2nd preference (1994 compared to 2008)...

and also, I quote the website:

FAMILY-SPONSORED PREFERENCES


First:
Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Citizens 23,400 plus any numbers not required for fourth preference.

Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents: 114,200, plus the number (if any) by which the worldwide family preference level exceeds 226,000, and any unused first preference numbers.

bakit mas madami pa yung sa 2nd preference? nalilito na ko huhu... someone please explain... :o :o :o

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1970 on: January 11, 2011, 01:23:01 pm »
@sis asia.. IMO, pag F1, 3 & 4 na categories waiting time is different than F2A & F2B mas mabilis pag nasa F2's category mo... in my case 10 years na me naghihintay & im F3...'  8)

ano pala category mo sis?

 8)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1971 on: January 11, 2011, 01:24:27 pm »
sana naman mag move ng bongang bongga for Feb! let's all pray  :)

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1972 on: January 12, 2011, 12:31:05 am »
mga sis this week siguro lalabas na ang VB for february.
pray pray pray ;D

walu0512

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1973 on: January 12, 2011, 11:54:03 pm »
VB for Feb now out.  No movement at all!  :-[ So sad!

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1974 on: January 13, 2011, 12:05:16 am »
mga sis lumabas na ang VB for february. 01JAN08 pa din ang process nila  :(

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1975 on: January 13, 2011, 12:31:24 am »
^At least the VB didn't retrogress. Maybe they will have a big leap on March. ;) Crosses fingers. :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1976 on: January 13, 2011, 02:47:53 am »
^i hope sis mag leap this march,,,well luckily it didn't retrogress so ok na yun for now...hirap pala talaga umasa sa petition itself lang kung family based not as fiance/spouse...super tagal...nakakawalang gana

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1977 on: January 13, 2011, 04:59:52 am »
happy new year din! and congrats sis lyn for the wonderful news :).

sis cherry i have a question
niregister mo ba yung delivery address mo sa ustraveldocs.com?

^wow sis alis ka na? galing naman!

eto sis kasi yung nabasa ko sa site ng u.s. embassy dito sa manila

Immigrant visa applicants who have been scheduled by the NVC for a visa appointment at the Embassy are required to visit the online appointment website to register their delivery address.

nagtry ako magregister di raw recognize yung case number ko.

sis aien, yan din na basa ko sa website. But di naman ma pu-push thru, we can't put a password may red * palagi. Pwede bang hindi gawin to? Ginawa mo ito? Diba pagtapos ng interview mo they told you to go to the 2go courier to tell them where to deliver your VISA so okay nalang din hindi diba? for their record lang ito in advance.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1978 on: January 13, 2011, 05:36:38 am »
Thank you po! :) tanong ko lang din po kung nag vavary rin ba yung  tagal ng petition as per state? Kung mas konti yung nag aapply mas mabilis ba?

My sister is in Pennsylvania and sabi niya konti pa lang daw yung mga resident dun na galing sa foreign countries.

Hey sis koreanangprinsesa, I didn't notice this...sorry late reply.

All I-130 are submitted in the same address and then categorized. Usually yung papers (categorized) is sent sa CSC (California Service Center) and they are fast in processing naman. But sometimes, usually pag may kulang they transfer it to the Vermont Service Center. At least yan ang pagkaobserve ko base sa pagbabasa ko sa visajourney at yung process namin.

Kasi when we did our AOS before we sent it to the wrong address so when we submitted it again it is considered as filed the 2nd time so natagalan ng kunti and they transfer mine from CSC to VSC.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1979 on: January 13, 2011, 06:48:18 am »
I found this: CSPA (Child Status Protection Act) Age Calculator

http://www.viet.ws/CSPA.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close